Allen Iverson to Knicks?

nyk_nyk

All Star
For the purpose of ticket sales, it's a great idea. For the purpose of team success, it's lunacy. I'm a huge AI fan, but not for my team at this point.

This would be a replay of what happened when MJ played for Washington and in effect slowed down Rip Hamilton's development. Washington reaped the rewards in ticket sales, but suffered in the player development department.

No thank you.

If I hear him say:

"I play every game like it's my last" which is bull shit, ever again, I'll ****ing pull my hair out. Especially on the Knicks.

He's nothing compared to the Philly or even Denver Iverson now.

No thanks.

Especially when we need our young boys to get a rhythm in the NBA, and Iverson's game revolves around him being the nucleus.

images
The best of Iverson is LONG gone.
word...

why would we take AI fo 1 year when we gots a thread about Ill Will and Gallo being our future.

AI's done yall.

Waste of time and salary

richtree

Rotation player
NO NO NO...

he could win with rip , prince and a piston team that was better than ours..

NOO NOOO NOO

let him go play for Toronto and complain about the refs and coaching staff up there..

bye Allen , you getting pushed right out of the league

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
1st. Marbury
2nd. Francis
3rd. Iverson?

Why not try for the tri-fecta in cancers.

Ignorant fukking post

How are you gonna compare a future first ballot hall-of-famer in Iverson, to a pair of scrubs that were all about whining and not playing team ball? SMFH

Iverson actually led his team to the finals, something most great players can't do by themselves.

tiger0330

Legend
Part of an interview with A.I.:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382420

AI also said that he'd be happy to pay for the $2 million mid-level exemption and that money is not a factor.

What do you think?

Thats why you don't pay attention to a website that has high schoolers practicing journalism. The MLE is 5.8M and the bi-level exception is 1.9M, that's a big difference which is it he wants to sign for. If he would sign a 2yr 2M deal why not, the Knicks ain't winning anything next year anyway and he might be able to help.