Are the Knicks TANKING

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiyaman just wants the Knicks summerleague team, not Isiah's roster.

Thanks Metro....alot of guys in this forum dont know that I call it the way I see it when it first take place. I got banned from so many Knick forums for bashing Isiah Thomas his first year with the Knicks that I seen it was a waste of good energy debating with forum members when Isiah signed Jerome James to the Max MLE.

The Knicks just Won the end of a Back to Back road game vs the defensive Detroit Pistons.....

The Knicks beat another team they were supposed to beat....2 wins on Back to Back games on the road....record setting game of just 3-turnovers in a game that included overtime.
The Knicks can not afford a FA Nate the Great Robinson

And u guys b wondering why I got so upset with the LOSSES to the Raptors, Bobcats, and Nets (by calling-out Dantoni 'Tanking' experimental lineups on)....teams we were supposed to beat by 6 or more points.
Any true Knick-Fan whom been watching these Knicks since Lee & Nate rookie season should know Isiah may be this and that on the negative side but his positive was he drafted nothing but WINNING-PLAYERS for this Knick Team (4th Quarter Hustlers)....the Knicks 27 wins this season I contribute it all to the exciting performance of "Nate, Chandler, and Lee"...

Renaldo Balkman finally got his first start with Denver and recorded his first "Double-Double" 14-14 in his 30 minutes of playingtime with 3-ast, 2-stl, 1-blk, and 1-turnover.
Marcus Williams got waived and Crawful got benched by coach Nelson.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kiyaman is 100% right. The Knicks are only 1.5 games out of the 8th spot. The Knicks would have at least finished in 8th place, had they kept Stephon Marbury and Zach Randolph.

A lot of the people that post on here are followers. All they do is follow whatever the media says. How about using common sense?

I.The Knicks haven't made the playoffs since 2004.

II.The Knicks have 4 young players that would benefit from playoff experience(Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler, David Lee, and Danilo Gallinari).

III. In order to become a championship contender, you first need playoff experience.

IV. Tanking a season for a 2010 plan is stupid, because you are stunting the development of your young talent by not allowing them to experience what it's like to be in the playoffs.

V. The Knicks could have still had enough money for an All Star in 2010, without trading Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford. Jamal Crawford was going to opt out, after this year, because he was averaging close to 20 points per game at 8 million a year. That alone would have shed off some salary cap. Stephon Marbury has an expiring contract, so the Knicks could have let him go after this year.

TunerAddict

Starter
Thanks Metro....alot of guys in this forum dont know that I call it the way I see it when it first take place. I got banned from so many Knick forums for bashing Isiah Thomas his first year with the Knicks that I seen it was a waste of good energy debating with forum members when Isiah signed Jerome James to the Max MLE.

The Knicks just Won the end of a Back to Back road game vs the defensive Detroit Pistons.....

The Knicks beat another team they were supposed to beat....2 wins on Back to Back games on the road....record setting game of just 3-turnovers in a game that included overtime.
The Knicks can not afford a FA Nate the Great Robinson

And u guys b wondering why I got so upset with the LOSSES to the Raptors, Bobcats, and Nets (by calling-out Dantoni 'Tanking' experimental lineups on)....teams we were supposed to beat by 6 or more points.
Any true Knick-Fan whom been watching these Knicks since Lee & Nate rookie season should know Isiah may be this and that on the negative side but his positive was he drafted nothing but WINNING-PLAYERS for this Knick Team (4th Quarter Hustlers)....the Knicks 27 wins this season I contribute it all to the exciting performance of "Nate, Chandler, and Lee"...

Renaldo Balkman finally got his first start with Denver and recorded his first "Double-Double" 14-14 in his 30 minutes of playingtime with 3-ast, 2-stl, 1-blk, and 1-turnover.
Marcus Williams got waived and Crawful got benched by coach Nelson.

Why were the Knicks SUPPOSED to beat the Pistons? They were on a hot streak and in the playoff picture...They were over .500...