Available players

paris401

Starter
My trade ideas may not be the best, but they at least have a chance to happen.

i've said for awhile that there will be no trades done. as no one wants any of our shit..

and every time we have a game like last's nites, where curry looks lost, zach takes a seat at the end of the bench next to james who was holding... burgers that is.. another nail is put into the coffin..

we might look back after this year and say.. shit larry didn't have such a bad year in 05-06...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree with you. My point is just that the Knicks need to rebuild, cause the team that we have has no defense.Teams are finally starting to notice that the Knicks have no interior or perimeter defense, which is why Chris Bosh went off on the Knicks last night. Every team(includine the T'Wolves believe it or not) knows that all they have to do is lay it up in Curry's face or kick it out for an open 3, and they will beat the Knicks 99% of the time.

paris401

Starter
yep 100% correct.. watching the nets/celtics game.. a net was on the left side of the court 20/25ft out, got by his man, and was met by '4' celtics. there is never any help on the knicks.. i've seen curry toooo many times have his back to the ball on "D"..

i learned to never turn your back on the ball when i was 5 or 6 years old...

wtf it's basic basketball...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea....Curry man he only sticks 2 his man...thats all he tries 2 do...if he sees someone fly by him he wont help cuz his man...lolz man idk Eddy just dosent have that killer instinct 2 know when 2 go block

SoFresH

Rookie
I can only believe half of that list is on the actual trading block nut still good find, theres plenty of moves there. We can trade for tmac...

New York Knicks

<table class="tablehead" style="clear: both;" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead"><th colspan="2">Incoming Players</th></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td width="35">
3179.jpg
</td><td valign="top">Tracy McGrady
Salary: $18,257,750 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 22.8 REB: 4.7 AST: 5.1 PER: 21.38
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Outgoing Players: Zach Randolph, Renaldo Balkman, Jared Jeffries
hou.gif
Houston Rockets

<table class="tablehead" style="clear: both;" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead"><th colspan="2">Incoming Players</th></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td width="35">
3531.jpg
</td><td valign="top">Zach Randolph
Salary: $13,333,333 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 16.6 REB: 10.1 AST: 1.7 PER: 16.66
</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td width="35">
4148.jpg
</td><td valign="top">Renaldo Balkman
Salary: $1,280,640 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 2.7 REB: 2.8 AST: 0.5 PER: 10.07
</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td width="35">
3609.jpg
</td><td valign="top">Jared Jeffries
Salary: $5,632,200 Years Remaining: 4
PTS: 2.5 REB: 2.9 AST: 0.7 PER: 6.69
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jared would be there for D purpose, Randolph can be that PF they need and they get a young player with alot of potential.. and our lineup would be sick

PG Nate
SG Marbury
SF Tmac
PF DLEE
C Curry

off bench: JC, Fred jones, Chandler, Morris, QRICH, Collins

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
no man...cant u guys see that mcgrady is injury prone...shyt he cant evne get past the first round of the playoffs...and hes a ball hog...another Zach but as sg position...man we dont need T mac 2 much money 4 him...hell probably play 30 games out of 82...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
What people are forgetting is that Tracy McGrady has a big salary.The Knicks have several guys with big salaries, too. Do you see us winning?It isn't how much names you have on your team or salary. It's how your team plays together. Tracy McGrady,Artest, and Ben Wallace wouldn't be able to play well together. McGrady is injury prone, and he wouldn't want to share the ball with a guy like Artest.Artest has a big ego, and he won't want to share the ball with McGrady, and Ben Wallace has a big ego and can't shoot free throws or score.Everyone that's currently on the Knick starting lineup is what you would call a "big name."But you don't see any positive results.So what makes you think that replacing one set of big names with another set of big games will get us to win?What the Knicks need to do is "rebuild", not "replace" one big name with another.
PS-what makes you think the Bulls want Curry back? Everyone knows he has no rebounding, no defense, and no passing ability. The Bulls want a guy that can successfully post up-not someone that is a liability, and can post up only when you force them the ball every possession till they magically score.
And the Kings said they want David Lee, not Crawford.
And the Rockets didn't say they want to trade McGrady for a guy that would limit Yao's touches due to their greed, like Randolph
My trade ideas may not be the best, but they at least have a chance to happen.

Tracy McGrady also has a contract that's expiring in two years. Ben Wallace's contract expires the same year as McGrady's. Both of these players are more productive than Curry/Randolph. No additional salaries will be added if we make an even trade monetarily. The Bulls have no low post scorer. You don't think they wish they had Eddie Curry right now? Instead they overpaid for Ben Wallace. The Knicks over paid for damn near everyone so trading Curry and the expiring contract of Rose wont be a big deal for them. Not saying it will happen but it can work.

Artest doesn't need the ball to be affective. This is the same guy that played along side Jalen Rose and Jermain Oneal right? McGrady doesn't have an issue sharing the ball with Yao. Houston let VanGundy go for nothing. Now they are going in a slightly different direction and McGrady reportedly wants out. If you put Lee, Wallace, Artest and McGrady on the same squad you only have one guy that needs the ball to be affective and that's McGrady.

paris401

Starter
i was thinking that orlando needs another big body... maybe a dwight howard for jerome james trade makes sense to them...

why u guys shaking your head , and calling me a 'dick-head'.. it's as plausible as most of the other trades being debated...

donchris

i was thinking that orlando needs another big body... maybe a dwight howard for jerome james trade makes sense to them...

why u guys shaking your head , and calling me a 'dick-head'.. it's as plausible as most of the other trades being debated...

No Parris that was fucking stupid! There's a big difference between struggling teams making even trades salary wise then trading a franchise player for straight trash. Houston wont get equal value for McGrady any more than the Twolves did for Garnett.

It makes plenty of sence to me to trade away BALL-HOGS and LONG EXSPENCIVE CONTRACTS for a bunch of other EXSPENCIVE CONTRACTS that at least play DEFENCE and are SHORTER CONTRACTS! We should be trying to lose Z-bo's contract along with Jeffries's,James's,Rose's, and Marbury's contract's(our worst deals money wise)I know we can't trade all these bad contracts and that some of these contracts we'll have to wait out but hopfully we can dump some of the long ones... its not like any of these guy's are helping us win so why not go for a bunch of different guy's that could help out our salary cap problem a few years earlier? and maby help us win NOW as well!

paris401

Starter
No Parris that was fucking stupid! There's a big difference between struggling teams making even trades salary wise then trading a franchise player for straight trash. Houston wont get equal value for McGrady any more than the Twolves did for Garnett.

dickhead/fuckin stupid..whatever..

proposing curry back to chicago, or the black-hole to the rockets, is just as lame (see i'm polite).. the bulls already had the wide-load, and as to tmac for 'the black-hole' why didn 't the rockets take him last summer, when portland gave him away for free... free... nothing in return... sounded like a bargain to me last summer... i was applauding isiah for the move... portland hoodwinked us, just as others did with starbury,the franchise,curry,jefferies,james... i could go on but my fingers are getting tired...

paris401

Starter
It makes plenty of sence to me to trade away BALL-HOGS and LONG EXSPENCIVE CONTRACTS for a bunch of other EXSPENCIVE CONTRACTS that at least play DEFENCE and are SHORTER CONTRACTS! We should be trying to lose Z-bo's contract along with Jeffries's,James's,Rose's, and Marbury's contract's(our worst deals money wise)I know we can't trade all these bad contracts and that some of these contracts we'll have to wait out but hopfully we can dump some of the long ones... its not like any of these guy's are helping us win so why not go for a bunch of different guy's that could help out our salary cap problem a few years earlier? and maby help us win NOW as well!

it sure does make sense... the problem is finding someone who is stupidier (is that a word??) then isiah...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

T-Mac is overrated, they could get more then hes worth at this point. He plays every other game, still very talented but overrated. The way he thinks is very questionable, its clear he has confidence problems. I think he said sumthin a year or 2 ago about gettin old, he cant pay attention to his age hes just gotta keep ballin. I could easily see Houston stealing a high draft pick and a young talented player, lets hope they dont go to Isiah we all know hes a sucker.

Paris your posts have all been great, Donchris is a dickhead.

donchris

proposing curry back to chicago, or the black-hole to the rockets, is just as lame (see i'm polite).. the bulls already had the wide-load, and as to tmac for 'the black-hole' why didn 't the rockets take him last summer, when portland gave him away for free... free... nothing in return... sounded like a bargain to me last summer... i was applauding isiah for the move... portland hoodwinked us, just as others did with starbury,the franchise,curry,jefferies,james... i could go on but my fingers are getting tired...

You give Houston too much credit. This is the same team that resigned Steve Francis. They had a hard enough time getting McGrady and Ming to play together, then they add shoot first Francis. I think it's stupid that they are even putting McGrady on the block, but since they are why not move a young buck and a bad contract? In reality, McGrady will probably never wear a Knicks uniform, but mark my words, Houston wont even come close to getting equal value for him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You give Houston too much credit. This is the same team that resigned Steve Francis. They had a hard enough time getting McGrady and Ming to play together, then they add shoot first Francis. I think it's stupid that they are even putting McGrady on the block, but since they are why not move a young buck and a bad contract? In reality, McGrady will probably never wear a Knicks uniform, but mark my words, Houston wont even come close to getting equal value for him.
They only re-signed Francis,because he's a novelty for their team.They're using him to sell tickets,not because they thought he was gonna be the player he once was.
Ps-You couldn't even gurantee McGrady would play hard, even if he came to New York. He admitted that he didn't play hard, when he was on the Magic,at times. What makes you think he will play hard for a crappy team like the Knicks?

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

I agree with you. Why would the Bulls trade for Curry or Houston trade for Randolph?First of all,the Bulls said they want a post up player, no a liability on defense and rebounding,like Curry. Second,the Rockets organization never said they were gonna trade McGrady.That's just rumors from people that say the Rockets are better without him.I don't think the Rockets are better without McGrady. 2 of their wins that they have without him come against the Knicks, a team anyone(including the Timberwolves) can beat.

paris401

Starter
You give Houston too much credit. This is the same team that resigned Steve Francis. .

you make it sound like houston signed him to a multi-year, max'd-out contract... the reality is portland cut his ass, and portland are paying the piper.. 34m for this+next year.

all houston did was sign him for this year and this year alone for slightly over 2m .

next year he is goneeeeee...

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I agree with you. Why would the Bulls trade for Curry or Houston trade for Randolph?First of all,the Bulls said they want a post up player, no a liability on defense and rebounding,like Curry. Second,the Rockets organization never said they were gonna trade McGrady.That's just rumors from people that say the Rockets are better without him.I don't think the Rockets are better without McGrady. 2 of their wins that they have without him come against the Knicks, a team anyone(including the Timberwolves) can beat.
yea...Rockets aint making it 2 the playoffs wit out T Mac...wit T Mac they will get eliminated in the first round...like yea Rockets haven't proved nothing yet...so idk y they gettin all souped saying they betta wit out T Mac...but they probably right T Mac never plays...

donchris

The Bulls believed that big Ben would make them a contender so they over paid for him. Here's why Curry to the Bulls works.

1. Clearing salary from the books. Rose has an expiring contract and can be traded with Curry. (Remember they over paid for Wallace. Trading him for an expiring contract and a scoring center is a bonus.)

2. Bulls have Tyrus Thomas and Joe Smith to do the grunt work on defense so Curry doesn't have to.

Curry flourished last season some say due to David Lee covering up Curry's weak points. Now due to a failed season, popular opinion is 'Curry is completely useless.' I disagree. Curry was always a work in progress. We wanted him to score and be aggressive and he did that. Thomas has killed this teams spirit and most if not all of them can be productive in different systems. Why wouldn't Curry be an inside force along side two young players that do the grunt work? It worked for us last year.