Can someone explain Billups' contract?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
He has a team option for next year. The team took it. We're gunna have him for next season. After that he'll be a free agent.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
He has a team option for next year. The team took it. We're gunna have him for next season. After that he'll be a free agent.

Well thats good news, I thought after the trade there was talks of him not being retained or even possibly wanting to be bought out this year so its good to know we upgraded the PG position for the next year and a half with Billups over Felton.

Now if we can just add another piece or two we can make a serious run in the playoffs this year and next.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
thanx for the response...and thank you knicks for picking this guy up. He seems a bit more valuable than melo right now.

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
Without a doubt Billups will be the unsung hero of this team when all is said and done. Just hoping his injury is not to serious.

KingofNy

Starter
Without a doubt Billups will be the unsung hero of this team when all is said and done. Just hoping his injury is not to serious.

It was just a bruised Thigh. He should be fine after he ices it down for a few hours. His status tonight might be doubtful though but I wouldn't expect him to miss more than 1 game if at all. :boohoo:

smokes

Huge Member
It was just a bruised Thigh. He should be fine after he ices it down for a few hours. His status tonight might be doubtful though but I wouldn't expect him to miss more than 1 game if at all. :boohoo:

Sweet I heard the announcers talking about some "deep knee bruise" or somethin and it gave me a heart attack. We need this guy badly.