Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F^^k No!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I'm neutral

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Celtics are playing the Pistons today, after just beating the Cavs two days ago. Let's see if the Celtics have enough energy to hang with the Pistons. If the Celtics don't, they'll most likely lose the series, since they are yet to figure out how to win on the road.

Celtics' current road record: 0-6
Pistons' current road record: 3-2

Pistons > Celtics

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree with your post abcd and if the pistons can get game 1 which will be the most winnable game in boston its a wrap. If anyone else stays on here for the game ill be on here making comments in the celtics vs pistons playoff series thread, unless if the celtics are up big (not likely) or no one else is on here except lames like jimmy and unreal.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I really hope the Celtics lose this series. If they win, then no matter what, they'll have an Eastern Conference title. The Celtics don't even deserve that. I hope Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton, and Rasheed Wallace each drop 20-25 points on the Celtics in Game 2.

clumsy

Rotation player
After watching the last series i'm convinced Lebron James is not over rated, his team just sucks....he's like the Pat Ewing of the Knicks of the day

Also i realize that Celtics are about to be done. Too much D on the Pistons side. Also i think it's funny how some big name players come to the Knicks and become doo doo. McDyess????? avg 21 pts in the playoffs?!?!?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Mcdyess has been playing great. Im heard Billups might still have problems with his hamstring. Im really hopin the Pistons can win this game tonight, its a real big game. If they can steal this game in boston i would have to lean towards them winnin the series.