Curry Heated

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com believes that the Heat will consider signing Eddy Curry, who was bought out by the Timberwolves on Tuesday.

Minnesota acquired him in a trade from New York last week.

"Look at the end of some of the playoff team benches. I know it's a punch line but Curry will get looked at by teams. Including Heat," Windhorst wrote on his Twitter page.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211699/Heat_May_Consider_Signing_Curry#ixzz1FVbDYs9v

They can't be serious

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
Well if the Heat is truly serious about acquiring Curry, it just goes to show how far the Knicks have come.

In my wildest dreams, I never pictured the Heat taking our garbage. lol

knicksin60

Starter
If Eddy Mcflurry joins the Heat, watch him have his first breakout game in 5 seasons against the Knicks in the playoffs.Not to sound negative,but If a scrub like Quentin Richardson can torch the Knicks, imagine what Curry would do.Seems like players resurrect their careers right after they leave the Knicks.

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
If Eddy Mcflurry joins the Heat, watch him have his first breakout game in 5 seasons against the Knicks in the playoffs.Not to sound negative,but If a scrub like Quentin Richardson can torch the Knicks, imagine what Curry would do.Seems like players resurrect their careers right after they leave the Knicks.

Sad but true!!!

STAT1

Starter

Q Rich is averaging 5 & 3 in Orlando, the only thing he's resurrected is his training regimen. Looks like he lost a lot of weight, but his game was MUCH better when he was in NY. It's not that unusual for a player to get UP to play against his old teammates. It happens all the time. Q is not close to the player he used to be.

I think Stephon Marbury & Steve Francis have resurrected their careers in China. ;)

knicksin60

Starter
Q Rich is averaging 5 & 3 in Orlando, the only thing he's resurrected is his training regimen. Looks like he lost a lot of weight, but his game was MUCH better when he was in NY. It's not that unusual for a player to get UP to play against his old teammates. It happens all the time. Q is not close to the player he used to be.

I think Stephon Marbury & Steve Francis have resurrected their careers in China. ;)

Either they resurrect their career or they come back and play their best basketball against the Knicks.It wouldn't surprise me if Eddy Curry has a 19 point/15 rebound game against the Knicks in the playoffs.

STAT1

Starter
Either they resurrect their career or they come back and play their best basketball against the Knicks.It wouldn't surprise me if Eddy Curry has a 19 point/15 rebound game against the Knicks in the playoffs.

I'd be surprised if he could get IN to a game vs. the Knicks in the playoffs.

KingofNy

Starter

I wonder why that is? It couldn't be Antoni's 7 man rotation? He only started playing more than 7-8 after the trade because his hand is forced. AR is gonna be a beast, Brewer is going to be a nice 6th man and for all we know Curry could turn it around. I more confident in the other two though.

And for all you guys saying that AR's recent success is because he plays on the Timberwolves and they suck, just check out Brown's stats in Charlotte. He sucked on a crappy team. That was a dumb trade to begin with that got even dumber the second we bought-out Brewer.

knicksin60

Starter
I'd be surprised if he could get IN to a game vs. the Knicks in the playoffs.

My prediction is that Eddy Curry will play his best basketball with the Miami Heat, will get offered a 2 year contract by some NBA team after the end of the season and will have a career game against the Knicks next season.

KingofNy

Starter

It could happen... We seem to get torched by the no-namers... Tonight it was by Jarrett Jack (whoever the hell he is?).

Sage

Rotation player
The Heat do realise that they will need to free up 2 roster spots if they want to sign Curry, right? Cos he's that fat...

knicksin60

Starter
I wonder why that is? It couldn't be Antoni's 7 man rotation? He only started playing more than 7-8 after the trade because his hand is forced. AR is gonna be a beast, Brewer is going to be a nice 6th man and for all we know Curry could turn it around. I more confident in the other two though.

And for all you guys saying that AR's recent success is because he plays on the Timberwolves and they suck, just check out Brown's stats in Charlotte. He sucked on a crappy team. That was a dumb trade to begin with that got even dumber the second we bought-out Brewer.

The Brewer buyout I don't understand.Who the heck is Derrick Brown? Must be a distant relative of James Brown.

iJoe

Rotation player
Eddy Curry may play his best basketball of the past 2 seasons in Miami. Which basically means he'll eat 4 burgers instead of 5. I really hope Miami signs him so he can slow down everyone in their practice.

knicksin60

Starter
The Heat do realise that they will need to free up 2 roster spots if they want to sign Curry, right? Cos he's that fat...

I think the only reason why the Heat want to acquire Eddy Curry is because Burger King just celebrated their 56 anniversary of opening up their first ever restaurant in the city of Miami.And with respect to the Burger King food chain, Micky Arison and Pat Riley are going to use Curry to promote BK's new Buck Double hamburgers.