Curry Heated

skisloper

Starter
and we got him in a sign and trade and then used him for a 1st rounder to get CARMELO AND BILLUPS...

GOOOD RIDDANCE

KingofNy

Starter
and we got him in a sign and trade and then used him for a 1st rounder to get CARMELO AND BILLUPS...

GOOOD RIDDANCE

We never got a first rounder out of the deal. We basically traded AR, Curry, and 3M for Brewer and Koufos (sent to Denver). Denver didn't receive a pick from Minnesota. Denver got our 2014 first. That is why it made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO BUYOUT BREWER. None at all. You really think Koufos is worth all that? Seriously? Fans here we're thinking that package plus Chandler would of been enough to land us Melo in the beginning of the trade talks...lol

On February 21, 2011, Corey Brewer and Kosta Koufos were traded to the New York Knicks and Denver Nuggets respectively for Knicks Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry (plus $3 million in cash from New York and a 2015 second-round draft pick from Denver) as part of a larger trade that sent all-star Carmelo Anthony from Denver to New York.<sup id="cite_ref-9" class="reference">[10]</sup>

STAT1

Starter
if he played well he was gone either way......I love him too ...love that he helped bring us Melo and Chauncey

Probably true that he's probably gone anyway, but maybe we get to keep a piece or 2 out of what we had to give up if he had been able to play more? Again, not worth arguing hypotheticals but you can't help but be frustrated if AR goes on to put up more big statlines & wonder why MDA refused to play him for any appreciable run.

Again, who the hell cares what Curry does, or does not do from here on out? Why cant Knick fans just be thanful we're out of cap hell & Curry is no longer our problem? Curry's contract put us in cap hell, even if he puts up 50-20-5 during his first game back with a team, who cares? His contract & heart conditions are not NY's problem anymore.

Best of luck to you Curry.

tiger0330

Legend
Miami doing what they do "trash recycling".

I doubt it happens, Miami would be looking for guys to help them immediately for their playoff run. Fat Eddie is so out of shape and rusty, if he has anything left, it will next season before he makes a comeback.

Toons

is the Bo$$
wow....i cant believe people hate dantoni so much that they are having hopes for eddy curry.....

dillusional....

KingofNy

Starter
The Brewer buyout I don't understand.Who the heck is Derrick Brown? Must be a distant relative of James Brown.

LOL... I don't know who he is. What Brown can do for us? ;)

The craziest part is that Brown was recommended to Walsh by Felton. Did you guys hear Antoni's interview yesterday? He basically said his job the last 3 years was to make his players valuable so we can trade for Melo. I'm sure that didn't make Gallo, Will, and Felton too happy.

KingCharles34

All Star
Maybe im too nice of a guy but it'd be nice to see Curry finally get some minutes again and help a team, as long as its not against us. The problem is he'll help them just as much as he'll hurt them.

-Cant pass outta double team
-Turnover prone
-No defense
-soft rebounder

The Heat are done anyways, i dont think u can win a 'ship with a star SG and SF that both are suspect from mid range and long range

iSaYughh

Starter
Maybe im too nice of a guy but it'd be nice to see Curry finally get some minutes again and help a team, as long as its not against us. The problem is he'll help them just as much as he'll hurt them.

-Cant pass outta double team
-Turnover prone
-No defense
-soft rebounder

The Heat are done anyways, i dont think u can win a 'ship with a star SG and SF that both are suspect from mid range and long range

Good call on the range. From those premium positions, too. Legit major problem.

Mike Miller acting like a white man hobbling around a NYC Equinox basketball court doesn't help, of course.

Realistically, I think MIA should really embrace a No True PG rotation. Lebron is that good with the rock first of all. Plus Wade has nice handles and can look for teammates good in his own right.

And those are the two primary ball handlers and facilitators.

Let them add some size in the meantime, even if it's not all the way up front at the 5:

Mike Miller
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Haslem

In a perfect MIA 2011 world, and going forward, that should at least be tried out.

Add/solidify one more guard who has range (1 trick pony) and some big (who is mean and can administer rapes),

Unbeatable? Could rotate in Miller + Other Sharpshoter, Wade+Lebron, Bosh

And mix in Haslem+Big Who Can Rape.

curry is going to MIA because him and Lebron share the same agent i Leon Rose lest everyone forget Lebron did workout with fat eddy during the summer time i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on the heat. I mean if you think about it the man can score who on the heat bench center wise can score on that team? Big Z, Joel Anthony, Erick Dampier?:teeth: