Daily News:Isiah phasing out Marbury

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No you guys aren't the only ones here that don't like "Starbury." I have been fighting the good fight against "Starbury" here since LB was coaching. But you are not gonna win the arguement because you are into with New Yorkers have been brainwashed by the legend of "Starbury." The rest of us Knicks fans that are not native New Yorkers can see "Starbury" for what he is: an overpaid, selfish player. He may be the "best" player on the team. So what if you are the "best" player on a team that is 8--24??? And you are supposed to be reppin' you hometown and you quit on your own team ?? Forget about what other players around the league are saying what about your own "teamates" voted and don't want to play with you??? And you are the highest paid player on the team and supposed to be a team leader???? Please. You are not gonna win any arguement with the "Starbury" lovers because they know so much basketball and will throw stat after stat at you about how great "Starbury" is. Meanwhile the Knicks keep on losing....

Im from CT and if your going to say Marbury is not a team player please provide some stats. I dont have too much to say until you come back with something better then this, Metro already won this arguement.

paris401

Starter
Walt Frazier has always considered Marbury a star, and he has said on numerous occasions that he has hall of fame numbers. I think I will listen to a legend's opinion that knows more about basketball than you, and that knows what a team needs to win.

u have to discount clyde's opinion... it is clouded by having his checks signed by dolan.

metrocard

Legend
Jimcheif is a defeated Isiahsexual awoken from the dead. Read his earlier post, the stupidity was comical.

Country boy is getting a New Yorkers now?
Doesn't this hick realize most of New York is against Marbury?
This guy is supposely a Knicks fan, but disses the people who the Knicks franchise PLAY FOR, hench the name, NEW YORK Knicks.
I hope he understands TRI STATE AREA fans of any to the NFL to MLB to NBA are the most KNOWLEDGABLE fans in the world; for a man who lives in a barn and is very limited in NBA discussion to question the intelligence of Knick fans is really stupid, especially in a Knicks forum. No one here has never liked you before, props to making it worse.

You said nothing about Marbury, just the same bullshit that has been overdebated and corrected a million times.

I don't CARE if people HATE Marbury, thats okay. Starks(not the actual former Knick) HATES Marbury, and I respect that fully.
The only thing I got beef with is when clueless Isiahsexuals try to use Marbury as the scape goat without a strong arguement.
Marbury isn't the solution to this team ANYMORE, but he is the LEAST of our problems right now.

71y6niu.gif

Jim getting deboed

Cheifs are GARBAGE.
Great year by Larry Johnson...lmao, Thomas Jones > LJ

Enjoy drafting your bust for 2008.

Smith-Gonzalez-1.jpg

lmao...whack ass cheifs

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why don't you make up a list of everyone Marbury has played with and claim everyone on that list supposedly "hates" them. You really have no legit in source thats relevant to this conversation.

What do I need to do, cite all of the articles and interviews with players that have publically disliked Marbury? I've given you enough evidence that he is a problem. You just refuse to see it. Christ! It's even mentioned in the article you have in this thread!!

Let me give you a story; Leandro Barbosa was one of my favorite rookies coming into the NBA(too bad he didn't fall to us in the 2nd round), therefor I followed him precisely. When he went to the Suns, he didn't know English and didn't know how to play PG being a SG most of his life in Brazil. Marbury bought Barbosa new car and took him under his wing and really was like a big brother to Barbosa. When Marbury was traded, Barbosa cried and was upset about it for the whole season. This is one story that shows the connection Marbury can have with a teammate and kind of person he CAN be when bullshit is flying in the air.

Lets go back to the Knicks, another story.
Lee, Frye, and Robinson's rookie years. This was the year in the NBA the new dress policy was very strict, remember? Marbury went out of his way and bought the three rookies new fly suits so Marbury can make it easier for them as former college kids to adjust to the rule. Marbury obviously showed in Phoneix and New York he has a lot of compassion for his teammates and wants the best for them. So I really find it mostly bullshit that Stephon becomes this locker room demon out of all no where and you pull 200 random names out of your ass giving this bullshit theory that Marbury is terrorizing locker rooms.

Your point about Barbosa and buying the rooks suits is a good one. He does show effort and is apprecieated by some players, but you cannot dispute the fact that he has a reputation of being a disruption in the locker room.

I also understand at this point Marbury has no future for the Knicks, everything has been tainted, the best for us and the team is for everyone to be cut loose except David Lee and Balkman, very cliche right? But its the reality. Isiah has done enough damage in NYC and fooled a lot of people, especially Isiahsexuals; probably with his best concept of using Marbury as the scapegoat, ironically when Marbury led this team to the best season since 2000. Its kinda sad to know we'll have have two good teams in the 00's. What a wasted decade.

Agreed! Well said. Although I still think trading for Marbury was a bad move. We gave up a lot of expiring contracts and draft picks for him and took on a lot of salary (Marbury's and Hardaway's).

Starks

Starter
Jimcheif is a defeated Isiahsexual awoken from the dead. Read his earlier post, the stupidity was comical.

This guy is supposely a Knicks fan, but disses the people who the Knicks franchise PLAY FOR, hench the name, NEW YORK Knicks.
I hope he understands TRI STATE AREA fans of any to the NFL to MLB to NBA are the most KNOWLEDGABLE fans in the world; for a man who lives in a barn and is very limited in NBA discussion to question the intelligence of Knick fans is really stupid, especially in a Knicks forum. No one here has never liked you before, props to making it worse.

You said nothing about Marbury, just the same bullshit that has been overdebated and corrected a million times.

I don't CARE if people HATE Marbury, thats okay. Starks(not the actual former Knick) HATES Marbury, and I respect that fully.
The only thing I got beef with is when clueless Isiahsexuals try to use Marbury as the scape goat without a strong arguement.
Marbury isn't the solution to this team ANYMORE, but he is the LEAST of our problems right now.

71y6niu.gif

Jim getting deboed

Cheifs are GARBAGE.

Smith-Gonzalez-1.jpg

lmao...whack ass cheifs

Yea, I'm one of the leaders in the pack that are not Marbury fans. But I won't deny that I was all for the trade that got him here. A long time ago, I even argued that Thomas was "New Yorker of the Year" for cleaning house and getting rid of that stiff Don Chaney. I hated the Knicks back then, but I thought Marbury and Thomas would be two dudes that can bring back some respect to NYC.

I was wrong about that, and since Marbury was oversold to NYC, he took a lot of personal heat from me when the Knicks didn't get ANYTHING done.

His image, in my eyes, slowly became intolerable. The constant sulking on the bench, the iconic image of him with the towel on his head and scowling, his public feuds with other Knicks, and most of all, his interviews that he makes so uncomfortable added up to me really being sick of him. e.g. "She don't run shit [Annuche Brown]. I run things here"

I thought back to the all the warning stories from media folks I ignored that never wanted him here. The stories about the Wolves, Nets, and Suns, all being desperate for getting rid of him started to add up.

But this season, the Knicks don't expose him to us anymore. Interestingly, after that infamous youtube video, it seemed as if all the Marbury banners on knicks.com were tossed out.

I get it though. When you have a favorite player, you get offended when people bash him. My fav Knick of all time, John Starks, got a lot of flak in his days and I was first in line to defend him. (I've been through the GM 7 argument for years and years with people)

Basically, all im trying to say is that, YES even I was a Steph fan...but my frustration with him isn't out of nowhere

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

71y6niu.gif

Jim getting deboed

Cheifs are GARBAGE.

Smith-Gonzalez-1.jpg

lmao...whack ass cheifs

Great point Metro about how most of NY hates Marbury.

I think alot of these Marbury haters dont even watch the Knicks, IM convinced. They can say anything about any other season Marbury has played, but last year you gotta give him his credit. He played well in everyway that he is criticized for: Great defense, great offense, passing, team player. I want to see him at least get credit for this but how can someone forget what a player did as recently as last year? The only conclusion that I can think of is that they dont even watch the knicks.

I do not think trading for Marbury was a bad move. All the trades that went down afterwards made the initial trade for Marbury look bad. The same could be said had they got Tony Parker, Steve Nash, or Jason Kidd. This team really is a joke and anyone who argues against Reggie Millers comments he made earlier this season is in a state of denial, also refferred to as Isiahsexuals. Theres no way you can still defend this team. We are more then one good player away from being a good team. I think you need at least 2 good players on this team to turn things around. Its really sad what things have come to. The Knicks are to the 2000's what the Celtics or Clippers were to the 90's.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Great point Metro about how most of NY hates Marbury.

I think alot of these Marbury haters dont even watch the Knicks, IM convinced. They can say anything about any other season Marbury has played, but last year you gotta give him his credit. He played well in everyway that he is criticized for: Great defense, great offense, passing, team player. I want to see him at least get credit for this but how can someone forget what a player did as recently as last year? The only conclusion that I can think of is that they dont even watch the knicks.

I do not think trading for Marbury was a bad move. All the trades that went down afterwards made the initial trade for Marbury look bad. The same could be said had they got Tony Parker, Steve Nash, or Jason Kidd. This team really is a joke and anyone who argues against Reggie Millers comments he made earlier this season is in a state of denial, also refferred to as Isiahsexuals. Theres no way you can still defend this team. We are more then one good player away from being a good team. I think you need at least 2 good players on this team to turn things around. Its really sad what things have come to. The Knicks are to the 2000's what the Celtics or Clippers were to the 90's.

I admit that I am a Marbury hater. You're right, he deserves credit for the way he played last year. He played great both offensively and defensively and it really seemed that the whole team was united and playing hard for Isiah. But that was last year. I was excited for this year at the beginning, but that all went to sh*t when Marbury bailed. Benching Marbury was a bad move on Isiah's part, but ditching the team because he didn't get what he wanted was just awful and the team has not recovered from it since. At the end of last season I was very hopeful for this season. But I've never supported the Randolph trade and the drafting of Chandler. If Isiah had addressed the glaring problems of a lack of a defensive intimidator at the PF spot and a lack of consistent 3-point shooting and perimeter defense than this whole season would have been different for Isiah, Marbury and Curry.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Im from CT and if your going to say Marbury is not a team player please provide some stats. I dont have too much to say until you come back with something better then this, Metro already won this arguement.

8 wins, 24 losses. Team leader??? Highest paid player on the team??? What more stats do you want, his jock strap size. Ask Metro.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Really???

71y6niu.gif

Jim getting deboed

Cheifs are GARBAGE.

Smith-Gonzalez-1.jpg

lmao...whack ass cheifs

I live in Chicago. Yessir all we's got is barns and cows here. That's right the entire sports world revolves around your Metro area and stops and ends right there. The most knowledgable fans in the world. Who won the national championship game last night??? Must have been the New York Newyorkers. No other sports exist outside of Manhatten. And no I am not an " Isiah" anything , I wanted LB to keep coaching and that's well documented here while you guys were saying "Isiah can coach son." And don't bag on my Chiefs while your J-E-T-S are just as crappy. Thomas Jones better than LJ??? Stick to hoops.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Why don't you make up a list of everyone Marbury has played with and claim everyone on that list supposedly "hates" them. You really have no legit in source thats relevant to this conversation.

Let me give you a story; Leandro Barbosa was one of my favorite rookies coming into the NBA(too bad he didn't fall to us in the 2nd round), therefor I followed him precisely. When he went to the Suns, he didn't know English and didn't know how to play PG being a SG most of his life in Brazil. Marbury bought Barbosa new car and took him under his wing and really was like a big brother to Barbosa. When Marbury was traded, Barbosa cried and was upset about it for the whole season. This is one story that shows the connection Marbury can have with a teammate and kind of person he CAN be when bullshit is flying in the air.

Lets go back to the Knicks, another story.
Lee, Frye, and Robinson's rookie years. This was the year in the NBA the new dress policy was very strict, remember? Marbury went out of his way and bought the three rookies new fly suits so Marbury can make it easier for them as former college kids to adjust to the rule. Marbury obviously showed in Phoneix and New York he has a lot of compassion for his teammates and wants the best for them. So I really find it mostly bullshit that Stephon becomes this locker room demon out of all no where and you pull 200 random names out of your ass giving this bullshit theory that Marbury is terrorizing locker rooms.

K-Mart is far from a bust you say, but you just pointed to one of the reason's why he became a bust. Nice contradictions. Next time avoid a contradiction, they're embarrassing and hard to even defend yourself on. Even when K-Mart was healthy, he was GOOD at best, never All Star good. 16 ppg and 7 rebounds. Like a lesser Joe Smith who's also consider a huge bust. Being ignory is prone is one of the best attributes of a BUST. K-Martin wasn't conditioned well enough thats why he was so injury prone, a lot of talent but not good enough training to stay healthy. He's a 6"8 PF with no post game and is turnover prone. At best he was 16 ppg, mostly alleys oops with Kidd. What is he doing in Denver?, nothing a whole lot.

You saying something with no base of facts is really "original", thanks for your opinion though. Let me know when you want to back it up with facts, till then its a very weak one.

I'll throw a couple of fun stuff at you could learn and understand to be less ignorant on Marbury.

We averaged 92 points per game, but only gave up 93 points per game. (This was probably better when Marbury came here since we went 23-19 with his arrival)

Our line up was suppose to be

Marbury
Houston
Tiny Tim
Thomas
Mutumbo

But it ended up being

Marbury
Anderson
TT
KT
Naz

We had major injuries coming into the playoffs. If you're a Knick fan you would of remember Allan Houston breaking down and the rest of the guys banged up. Plus, wasn't that the year the Nets went to the Finals? Nets were no joke, the Eastern Conference wasn't that bad.

So that season we were 23-19 with Marbury and 16-24 before Marbury came.

That season I was MAD hyped. I felt like we had something going and all we NEEDED was another big man that can rebound and block consistant and a shooter to compliment Marbury. Isiah went out of his way and did the complete opposite, understand?

Don't forget, not too long ago Marbury was the 2nd best PG in the NBA in 2003-04.

Stephon Marbury was the only NBA player to rank among League’s Top 20 in scoring (15th with 20.2 ppg)
assists (8.9 apg, second to Jason Kidd's 9.2)
steals (15th with 1.59 spg)
assist-to-turnover ratio (tied for 11th with 2.89)
Steph led the NBA in total assists (719).

Isiah is a complete asshate for not rebuilding this squad about Marbury. When someone has a season like that, you reward them as the GM by acquiring players that would compliment a guy like Steph.

Once we traded for Jamal, I knew we were heading a bad direction.

I also understand at this point Marbury has no future for the Knicks, everything has been tainted, the best for us and the team is for everyone to be cut loose except David Lee and Balkman, very cliche right? But its the reality. Isiah has done enough damage in NYC and fooled a lot of people, especially Isiahsexuals; probably with his best concept of using Marbury as the scapegoat, ironically when Marbury led this team to the best season since 2000. Its kinda sad to know we'll have have two good teams in the 00's. What a wasted decade.

METRO U ALSO FORGOT THE STORY WITH HIM AND STEPHEN JACKSON, WHEN HE HELPED STEPHEN JACKSON WITH HIS GAME AND ALSO TREATED STEPHEN JACKSON LIKE HIS YOUNGER BROTHER. HE ALSO INVITES HIS TEAMMATES TO HIS CRIB ON CHRISTMAS AND THANKSGIVING DAY FOR COOKOUT. SHAWN MARION WAS ONCES ASKED ON THE PHOENIX SUNS BLOG, WHO WAS THE BEST TEAMMATE HE EVER PLAYED WITH AND WHY, HE SAID MARBURY BECAUSE WHENEVER THEY GO ON ROAD GAMES TO NY, NJ OR WASHINGTON, THEY DON'T HAVE TO SPEND MONEY IN PURCHASING FOOD BECAUSE MARBURY INVITES ALL HIS TEAMMATES TO HAVE LUNCH AND DINNER AT HIS FAMILY'S HOUSE.EVEN SHAWN MARION THANKS MARBURY FOR THE PLAYER HE IS BECAUSE HE SAID IF IT WASN'T FOR MARBURY, HE COULDN'T BE ABLE TO CREATE SHOTS FOR HIMSELF.I WONDER WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO BASH MARBURY, IF A GUY CAN AVERAGE 8 ASSIST WITH AN INJURY DEPLETED TEAM WHEN HE WAS WITH THE NETS, HOW COME HE CAN'T AVERAGE 8 ASSISTS HERE WITH THE KNICKS? WHICH TELLS U THAT THE PLAYERS HE IS SURROUNDED WITH ARE EITHER BUMS OR JUST DON'T QUALIFY TO BE PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYERS. HE ATTRACTS THE DEFENSE IN A WAY TO SET HIS TEAMMATES UP AND U SEE GUYS MISS WIDE OPEN SHOTS. I KEEP ON USE THIS REPETITION, IN OTHER FOR THE KNICKS TO HAVE A GOOD SEASON, THE BALL HAS TO BE IN MARBURY'S HAND AND HE NEEDS TO TAKE OVER. ISIAH DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SAYS SOMETHING, ONE YEAR THIS TEAM IS MARBURY'S TEAM, THE NEXT YEAR ITS EDDY CURRY'S TEAM, THIS YEAR ITS JAMAL AND ZACH'S TEAM. HOW CAN THERE BE CHEMISTRY IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND ON THE COURT WHEN GUYS CAN'T HIT WIDE OPEN SHOTS AND THE TEAM KEEP LOSING WITHOUT ANY IDENTITY

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You're entitiled to your opinion, but if you don't consider Marbury a star, then don't consider Tracy Mcgrady or Grant Hill a star either, cause they haven't made it passed the first round themselves. And while you're at it, consider Avery Johnson a star, who only won a championship cause of Tim Duncan and David Robinson.And about that no team will take him. Of course they won't, cause he makes a lot of money. But there's actually several teams that need a point guard and would like Marbury on their team, if he had a lower salary, like Boston, like Cleveland, and like Atlanta.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I admit that I am a Marbury hater. You're right, he deserves credit for the way he played last year. He played great both offensively and defensively and it really seemed that the whole team was united and playing hard for Isiah. But that was last year. I was excited for this year at the beginning, but that all went to sh*t when Marbury bailed. Benching Marbury was a bad move on Isiah's part, but ditching the team because he didn't get what he wanted was just awful and the team has not recovered from it since. At the end of last season I was very hopeful for this season. But I've never supported the Randolph trade and the drafting of Chandler. If Isiah had addressed the glaring problems of a lack of a defensive intimidator at the PF spot and a lack of consistent 3-point shooting and perimeter defense than this whole season would have been different for Isiah, Marbury and Curry.

I guess we all good then, I cant defend him too well for this season. He had a couple good games before his pops passed but he hasnt been the great defender he was last year. Im happy to see although your a hater that you still admit that Marbury played well last year, thats all I wanted. If he goes down as a player who was always overrated, I just want people to admit that last year he did his thing.

8 wins, 24 losses. Team leader??? Highest paid player on the team??? What more stats do you want, his jock strap size. Ask Metro.

I was referrin to last year. Marburys had a tough year and hasnt had a chance to get anything going. You told me to ask Metro and I did, this is what he told me: "Read his earlier post, the stupidity was comical."

I was lookin at some of your previous posts and I found this:

This years Knicks have a shot. As far a Curry or Camby. Come on. Don't argue with teenagers because they think they know everything. If Metro is only 19 then he was only in middle school when Camby played for the Knicks and was calling in sick during the PLAYOFFS because of injuries or his sister getting kidnapped or whatever that was. You can't have that. Even Walt "Clyde" Frazier quipped during the broadcast that Camby was a good Knick but was oft injured.

This fool thinks that Curry is better then Camby, lol. You a grown man tryin to take shots at Metro cuz hes 19. Metro and I dont have to say anything, Cambys play compared to Currys play speaks for itself.

"I have been fighting the good fight against "Starbury" here since LB was coaching"

Why would you turn against Marbury when Brown becomes coach, dont count anything from that season. Isiah F*cked this team up since he got there but the year Brown coached it was twices as F*cked up!!!! Remember all the starting lineups we had, what a time to turn against Marbury.

"So what if you are the "best" player on a team that is 8--24??? And you are supposed to be reppin' you hometown and you quit on your own team"

You dont know nothin about reppin your hometown and if hes the best player on this team, wouldnt you rather see other players like the collection of one dimensional players be traded first and see how things work out? You put a good defensive big man on this team and a good shooter and I guarentee Marbury starts to play better. He has leadership abilities but not a good team to lead. Assuming that Isiah doesnt bench him, give Marbury a week. He just missed almost all of December, lets see how he starts to play.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Et tu Brute???

Can you say out of context. First of all you cannot even compare Camby and Curry because they play different positions. Camby is an energy power forward while Curry is a center. Camby's points come from rebounds and a garbage time while Curry has drop step moves and can play with his back to the basket. What I was referring too is the fact that save maybe one playoff run Camby was injured or otherwise called off during the playoffs which is I'm sure why he was let go. I never turned on Marbury and if you check my posts you will see I never liked Marbury because he is a 2 guard in a PG's body and doesn't have the physical or mental toughness of let's say an Allen Iverson and teams get better when Starbury leaves. That's a fact. And as far as being a "grown man" that's right and I've been rooting for the Knicks since the "X-man" was on the squad which means some of you were still in diapers so don't act like you know EVERYTHING.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I respect your opinion, cause at least you think about why you don't like Marbury. What I don't like is people that say Marbury sucks, and they never seen him play. But you seem like you watch the games.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Can you say out of context. First of all you cannot even compare Camby and Curry because they play different positions. Camby is an energy power forward while Curry is a center. Camby's points come from rebounds and a garbage time while Curry has drop step moves and can play with his back to the basket. What I was referring too is the fact that save maybe one playoff run Camby was injured or otherwise called off during the playoffs which is I'm sure why he was let go. I never turned on Marbury and if you check my posts you will see I never liked Marbury because he is a 2 guard in a PG's body and doesn't have the physical or mental toughness of let's say an Allen Iverson and teams get better when Starbury leaves. That's a fact. And as far as being a "grown man" that's right and I've been rooting for the Knicks since the "X-man" was on the squad which means some of you were still in diapers so don't act like you know EVERYTHING.

You know what Jim your right, I dont know everything. But I do know that Camby has been listed as a Center for almost his entire career. Maybe as a rookie he was listed as a powerforward but he been listed as a center for a long time. The Knicks would be a different team if you replace Curry with Camby, the defensive player of the year. Injuries have not slowed him down nearly as much the past couple of seasons. If you watched Camby you would know that he has a jumpshot. Its not the best lookin jumpshot but you dont want to leave him open. His job isnt to score in Denver anyways, if he had to he could. Ive seen him bring the ball up the court like a point guard, hes a great passer for sum1 who is 6'11".

"I never turned on Marbury and if you check my posts you will see I never liked Marbury because he is a 2 guard in a PG's body and doesn't have the physical or mental toughness of let's say an Allen Iverson and teams get better when Starbury leaves."

Mental toughness, something that Eddy Curry doesnt have. If you think Curry is better then Camby then I cant value your opinion. Can you name any other 2-guards that average 8 assists for as long as Marbury did, and he stopped averaging 8 assists because of the bums Isiah acquired. I see him set up Crawford, Curry, and Q-Rich all the time but none of these players can make a shot. Its like they're playing with blindfolds covering their eyes.

I forgot about the X-man, I actually started watchin in 94 but he was still playin at that time, I think for another team. I hope you drop the Camby vs Curry arguement, I dont feel like lookin up stats but I promise you will get owned by everyone on here. I would say nothin about that if I was you.

Marbury is tough physically, at one point he had an ironman streak goin. Mentally, I cant defend him but I would not criticize him for this either. I think its insensitve to go after him for takin alot of time off because his pops passed, thats gotta be a tough thing to deal with. It hasnt been Marburys year but if he gets the playing time he will still produce.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Every team except the Timberwolves. lol They're 4-28.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You're entitiled to your opinion, but if you don't consider Marbury a star, then don't consider Tracy Mcgrady or Grant Hill a star either, cause they haven't made it passed the first round themselves. And while you're at it, consider Avery Johnson a star, who only won a championship cause of Tim Duncan and David Robinson.And about that no team will take him. Of course they won't, cause he makes a lot of money. But there's actually several teams that need a point guard and would like Marbury on their team, if he had a lower salary, like Boston, like Cleveland, and like Atlanta.

Another great post for ABCD, all good points made. I would hate to see him go to Boston but Atlanta would be a great place for him. I can see them being a second round team with Marbury runnin the point. I hate Lebron, hes got sumthin against Marbury. First he dissed his shoes, and now he says he dont want him on his team. Too bad that as long as hes with Cleveland he wont win any championships.

metrocard

Legend

EPF is a new position now? Stop making things up.

Camby plays center for the Nuggets
Curry plays center for the Knicks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stati...split=0&season=2008&seasontype=2&avg=48&pos=c

Camby is number one in centers in assist to turnover ratio, the best rebounder in the Western Conference and shot blocker. Plus he can give you 12-15 ppg.

Curry vs Camby isn't even a legit comparision. MSG33 and I been over this with another fellow who thought Curry had more value than a gem like Camby.

Curry is a bench player, he's a 6"11 Mo Taylor.

Its funny, because it was people like you who said "Curry is the most dominant player in the paint!"

Yeh, he scored the most points in the paint, but he also gave up the most points in the paint. Lets not forget the turnovers, the inability to pass the ball to open teammates(even though they can't even make their shots).

The worst part of this is that you're still delusional. Curry has had an awful season, how can you even show yourself especially after comparing Camby and Curry. MARCUS FUCKING CAMBY, the former Knick who gave us alot of good games, especially compared to Curry. This is where the line crosses, when a "Knick" fans gets delusional and says things like Curry > Camby. Thats one of the most guiltiest acts of Isiahsexuality. Being delusional and thinking Isiah's players > Everyone.

Marbury becomes the scapegoat, Isiahsexuals say: "MARBURY IS A LOCKER ROOM DEMON, A CANCER, A LOSER, A SG IN PG'S BODY, NEVER HAPPY".

This is primarily most don't take Isiahsexuals seriously, they're delusional.

lol @ every PG thats nice at scoring automatically is a "SG". Parker is a SG now? I didn't know shooting guards average 8 assist for their career. Let me take a guess.

Every Marbury assist in his career was out of luck.
He's a ball hog, he doesn't pass, he's selfish; blah blah yawwwn.

Being old doesn't mean shit. What does my age have to with how much I know about the Knicks? I don't get it.

METRO U ALSO FORGOT THE STORY WITH HIM AND STEPHEN JACKSON, WHEN HE HELPED STEPHEN JACKSON WITH HIS GAME AND ALSO TREATED STEPHEN JACKSON LIKE HIS YOUNGER BROTHER. HE ALSO INVITES HIS TEAMMATES TO HIS CRIB ON CHRISTMAS AND THANKSGIVING DAY FOR COOKOUT. SHAWN MARION WAS ONCES ASKED ON THE PHOENIX SUNS BLOG, WHO WAS THE BEST TEAMMATE HE EVER PLAYED WITH AND WHY, HE SAID MARBURY BECAUSE WHENEVER THEY GO ON ROAD GAMES TO NY, NJ OR WASHINGTON, THEY DON'T HAVE TO SPEND MONEY IN PURCHASING FOOD BECAUSE MARBURY INVITES ALL HIS TEAMMATES TO HAVE LUNCH AND DINNER AT HIS FAMILY'S HOUSE.EVEN SHAWN MARION THANKS MARBURY FOR THE PLAYER HE IS BECAUSE HE SAID IF IT WASN'T FOR MARBURY, HE COULDN'T BE ABLE TO CREATE SHOTS FOR HIMSELF.I WONDER WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO BASH MARBURY, IF A GUY CAN AVERAGE 8 ASSIST WITH AN INJURY DEPLETED TEAM WHEN HE WAS WITH THE NETS, HOW COME HE CAN'T AVERAGE 8 ASSISTS HERE WITH THE KNICKS? WHICH TELLS U THAT THE PLAYERS HE IS SURROUNDED WITH ARE EITHER BUMS OR JUST DON'T QUALIFY TO BE PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYERS. HE ATTRACTS THE DEFENSE IN A WAY TO SET HIS TEAMMATES UP AND U SEE GUYS MISS WIDE OPEN SHOTS. I KEEP ON USE THIS REPETITION, IN OTHER FOR THE KNICKS TO HAVE A GOOD SEASON, THE BALL HAS TO BE IN MARBURY'S HAND AND HE NEEDS TO TAKE OVER. ISIAH DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SAYS SOMETHING, ONE YEAR THIS TEAM IS MARBURY'S TEAM, THE NEXT YEAR ITS EDDY CURRY'S TEAM, THIS YEAR ITS JAMAL AND ZACH'S TEAM. HOW CAN THERE BE CHEMISTRY IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND ON THE COURT WHEN GUYS CAN'T HIT WIDE OPEN SHOTS AND THE TEAM KEEP LOSING WITHOUT ANY IDENTITY

Did you really need to write that in caps?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
In my opinion, Tony Parker is a shooting guard in a point guards body more then anyone else. He can get away with being a point guard because hes a good team player and hes been molded into San Antonios system. Parkers biggest strenght is offense. I have convinced myself that Parker is now the most overrated point guard in the league. I think he would get his ass kicked nightly if you swapped him with Marbury and put him on the Knicks.

pat

Starter
I think theres only one point guard in the hole league that might be able to carry this team to the playoffs. Chris Paul has the passing, the offense, the defense, and the leadership. Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, and Tony Parker couldnt bring this team to the playoffs.

Nash did it numerous times, the Nets would be nothing without Kidd and There is a reason why Parker was Finals MVP.