Damn: Duhon 22 Assists, D-Lee 30/20, A-Harr 30+ Pts

GetRealistic

Starter
Because he's upset Duhon is doing well. He wants Duhon and D'Antoni to fail.

Here they are:
Pts 10.9 Reb 3.4 Ast 8.2

From what he posts it seems like he feels a lineup of

Marbury
Crawford
Chandler
Lee
Randolph

was the ticket to a good season. Cause if you remember he posted numerous times that because Marbury isn't playing we are only going to win 23 games.

clumsy

Rotation player
Looking at track records, D'Antoni system arfificially boosts the heck out of players offensive stats. Look at Phoenix now (Amare is getting pissed Shaq is taking all his shots).

Duhon is still trash. But he is putting up career numbers and he is good enough for what we are trying to do for the next two years. David Lee is still a good not great player. NOthing has changed. But it was an exciting game. At least while we are waitnig for 2010 we are assured to have some excitement.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Marbury
Crawford
Chandler
Lee
Randolph

was the ticket to a good season. Cause if you remember he posted numerous times that because Marbury isn't playing we are only going to win 23 games.

He does think that lineup is the key to success. I remember him saying we were going to win less than 20 games because Mebury wasn't playing and would make the playoffs if he was. Then he said we weren't going to win 23 games because Crawford and Z-Bo were traded and would have made the playoffs if they were still here (even though Steph still wasn't playing). And he bashes D'Antoni all the time. Illogical.

Marbury
Crawford
Chandler
Lee
Randolph

He does think that lineup is the key to success. I remember him saying we were going to win less than 20 games because Mebury wasn't playing and would make the playoffs if he was. Then he said we weren't going to win 23 games because Crawford and Z-Bo were traded and would have made the playoffs if they were still here (even though Steph still wasn't playing). And he bashes D'Antoni all the time. Illogical.

But he's the third best poster on KO.com????:barf:

KBlack25

Starter
But he's the third best poster on KO.com????:barf:

Only according to himself and his butt buddies. We all know that for the "3rd best poster" (his quote) he sure got his shit pushed in on the other thread. The fact that he has to keep talking about how he's the "3rd best poster" means to me he knows he isn't.

In any case, that lineup is straight garbage, D'Antoni's system I just don't think suits Steph's playing style. Of course it's all speculation, but Team Starbury wants to posit it as fact that Steph would be awesome though they really have no idea how Steph would perform as the on-court leader of a team that hates his guts.