Danilo Gallinari for 3-Point Contest

jpz17

Starter
New York Well Represented in the All Star Weekend

2010 FOOT LOCKER THREE-POINT SHOOTOUT PARTICIPANTS <table class="cnnTM" style="width: 400px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="cnnIEHdrRowBG"> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC"> </td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC" colspan="3">*2009-10 Season</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC" colspan="3">Career</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIEHdrRowBG"> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Player</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Made</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Att.</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">%</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Made</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Att.</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">%</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL" style="text-align: left;">Chauncey Billups, Denver</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">88</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">212</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.415</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">1,520</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">3,904</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.389</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL" style="text-align: left;">Daequan Cook, Miami</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">27</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">90</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.300</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">259</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">723</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.358</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL" style="text-align: left;">Stephen Curry, Golden State</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">78</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">182</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.429</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">78</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">180</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.429</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL" style="text-align: left;">Channing Frye, Phoenix</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">119</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">272</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.438</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">139</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">342</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.406</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL" style="text-align: left;">Danilo Gallinari, New York</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">126</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">313</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.403</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">158</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">385</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.410</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL" style="text-align: left;">Paul Pierce, Boston</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">77</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">165</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.467</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">1,435</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">3,878</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">.370</td></tr></tbody></table>

Sophomore Team roster <table class="cnnTM" width="600" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="cnnIEHdrRowBG"> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Player (Team)</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Position</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Height/Weight</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">School/Country</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Michael Beasley (Heat)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">F</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-9/245</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Kansas State</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Marc Gasol (Grizzlies)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">C</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">7-1/265</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Spain</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Danilo Gallinari (Knicks)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G-F</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-10/225</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Italy</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Eric Gordon (Clippers)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-3/222</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Indiana</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Brook Lopez (Nets)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">C</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">7-0/260</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Stanford</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Kevin Love (Timberwolves)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">F-C</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-10/260</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">UCLA</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">O.J. Mayo (Grizzlies)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-4/210</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">USC</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Anthony Morrow (Warriors)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-3/190</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Georgia Tech</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL">Russell Westbrook (Thunder)</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-5/210</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">UCLA</td></tr></tbody></table>
Dunk:
2010 Competitors: Nate Robinson, Gerald Wallace, Shannon Brown and Dunk-In winner (Eric Gordon or DeMar DeRozan)

This is good to see. We need some attention if we are going to attract any Free Agents to sign here. I think Gallinari should do well in the rookie game. I also think Gallinari is close to winning the 3 point. Nate I don't think will win the dunk contest.. The judges will make it fixed so it doesn't get boring with Nate always winning it.. Look for Wallace or Gordon to win it.. Most likely Wallace

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
This is the least he should be able to do, since his main weapon is the 3. If we had Brook, on the other hand, we'd have more than a three point contest participant. We would be winning ball games. Last night, once again, we lost a game, against the Cavs, that a real center would have helped us win.

jpz17

Starter
This is the least he should be able to do, since his main weapon is the 3. If we had Brook, on the other hand, we'd have more than a three point contest participant. We would be winning ball games. Last night, once again, we lost a game, against the Cavs, that a real center would have helped us win.

Center isn't our biggest priority. Although I will give you that it is a very very important position. Nothing beats a good PG and C combo. (Jackson, Ewing)

Our biggest priority is the 1

clumsy

Rotation player
Can you name a team that won a chip without an elite big man since the NBA began to call soft fouls

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Center isn't our biggest priority. Although I will give you that it is a very very important position. Nothing beats a good PG and C combo. (Jackson, Ewing)

I'd say they are pretty equal. David Lee can't guard centers, it's a fact. He can score on them, but he can't defend them. And Chris DuDonkey sucks.

Paul1355

All Star

I disagree....our defense suffers tremendously because David Lee is no threat on defense and Jared Jeffries plays more like a tall SF than anything else. Jeffries is not a center and cannot guard centers because they can over power him just like they do with David Lee. Not having big strong shotblockers that can rebound, which is not jeffries, has been the reason for many of our loses.

Nate and Douglas combining minutes would be a decent solution to the PG problem...for now.

Our biggest need is to dump Jeffries on another team and play someone like Hill or Bender at Center. Jeffries reminds me of Q Rich, he doesn't deserve the minutes but is loved by the coach, so he gets all the minutes regardless of his results.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I disagree....our defense suffers tremendously because David Lee is no threat on defense and Jared Jeffries plays more like a tall SF than anything else. Jeffries is not a center and cannot guard centers because they can over power him just like they do with David Lee. Not having big strong shotblockers that can rebound, which is not jeffries, has been the reason for many of our loses.

Nate and Douglas combining minutes would be a decent solution to the PG problem...for now.

Our biggest need is to dump Jeffries on another team and play someone like Hill or Bender at Center. Jeffries reminds me of Q Rich, he doesn't deserve the minutes but is loved by the coach, so he gets all the minutes regardless of his results.

AMEN! AMEN!