D'antoni raises bar tonight: Blows game in classic fashion!

smokes

Huge Member
5_9_08.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
You create your own luck.... Sure, OKC made plays. Sure, TMAC missing 2 free throws were killers. BUT, make no mistake.... Coach D'ant handed this game to OKC.

We fould Durant with (oh say 9 seconds left). He drills 2 shots. We inbound, get fouled. Make 5-7 seconds remain.

Can you guess the probability of losing a game, when you're up 1 point, shotting 2 free throws and 6 second left?

Coach has to put his team in position to win. Not sit there and let the chips fall where the may!

hey just seeing T Mac and House take over was joy to me and seieng Duhon on the bench was something I have never seen from Mike D.

You have to admit that he has finally realized that Duhon CAN NOT play in the clutch...i hope he sees that Sergio and House are ten times the player duhon is.

mafra

Legend
hey just seeing T Mac and House take over was joy to me and seieng Duhon on the bench was something I have never seen from Mike D.

You have to admit that he has finally realized that Duhon CAN NOT play in the clutch...i hope he sees that Sergio and House are ten times the player duhon is.

OH, I totally agree with you there. I'm resigned to the fact that 28-32 wins is about our max (given the talent and schedule).

As long as the balls don't bounce UTAH's way (hand them a top 5 pick)... I'm cool with that.

Like you said, seeing TMAC play at this level, watching Sergio run the offense. This is what matters. They are going to be HUGE recruting tools for Lebron.

Heaven forbid we see any growth from Wilson and Gallo.... that just makes it better.

Sign BOSH, or resign Lee and pair David with Tyrus Thomas....

Toss in Bender & Douglas....

Starting to see the supporting cast to surround LJ with!

TMAC looked good tonight. That'll cover D'ant's butt for the evening.

knicksin60

Starter
Can you trade coaches for players in the NBA? If teams are allowed to do this in the NBA, I would trade Mike D'antoni to the Nets for Rafer Alston and Kris Humphries.

Blumatic

Rotation player

Dant hand no choice but to play Duhon before. It was weird. We were terrible with Duhon and we were worse without him. With Sergio there Duhon will be the back up he needs to be.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a tough loss, at the end of regulation i hated how tmac didnt get the ball, and at the end of overtime we rushed that shot we had the ball down 1 with 16 seconds why go for a quick 2 and give them the ball again? we shoulda held for the last shot in my opinion

i was very impressed with the way tmac played tonight he has alot left in him and wait till he gets into game shape it'll be a joy to watch i gotta hunch we resign him