David Lee Goes Down in Knicks History!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we MUST bring them both back Lee will mesh real well with a defensive C for our future frontline.

and Nate is a definite and i think Walsh already decided on keeping him, otherwise he woulda traded him. Nate provides a lift that very few players can provide off the bench, he's the best 6th man we've had since Starks and i feel he is/will be better than Starks.

Walsh said before the year that every move he makes will be for the future, Resigning Nate AND Lee is a smart move for now and the future.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
David lee is proving to be the only consistent player in our team. Nobody else, just him. So why not give him his dough? That 2010 plan is going to f*ck up the way we're gonna deal with our current players.

Toons

is the Bo$$
As of last night, david lee now has the second most consecutive double doubles in knick history overtakin jerry lucas' 22 consecutive DD's

please for the love of god trade this guy for a 1st round draft pick, theres 10 players in the first round who will be better than him by 2010.
i dont even have to name them.

lee is over rated, and inflated statistically based on the fact he is the only forward center in the league who plays with all small forwards and guards. there is not another true pf c on this basketball team, and we go wa wa over 12 rebounds a game, he earns maybe 8 of those, the rest are default rebounds. and I Dont care what any one says he is HORRRRRRIBLE on the defense end, lead feet latterally. poor hands, and does not have shot blocking timing what so ever. and his jump shot has not improved, he only hits more shots because he takes more shots, most of em bricks or near airballs.

GET RID OF LEE

smokes

Huge Member
please for the love of god trade this guy for a 1st round draft pick, theres 10 players in the first round who will be better than him by 2010.

lee is over rated, and inflated statistically based on the fact he is the only forward center in the league who plays with all small forwards and guards. there is not another true pf c on this basketball team, and we go wa wa over 12 rebounds a game, he earns maybe 8 of those, the rest are default rebounds. and I Dont care what any one says he is HORRRRRRIBLE on the defense end, lead feet latterally. poor hands, and does not have shot blocking timing what so ever. and his jump shot has not improved, he only hits more shots because he takes more shots, most of em bricks or near airballs.

GET RID OF LEE

He shoots 16.5 ppg on 55% accuracy... Bricks and near airballs huh? He also shoots solid from the FT line for a big man.

Say what you want about inflated statistics, but the guy is a solid PF. We have Wilcox and Samb now we will see if Lee's stats decrease significantly before the end of the season.

Yes his defense sucks, but your Lee-hating is just unnecessary and stupid.

metrocard

Legend

GET RID OF LEE

Wow...you're a fool.

how am I a fool ive been to 10 games all 100 level seating this season, half of the fans on this site arent even from new york, big ups and respect for your loyalty though, but in all honesty, the guy gets most of his rebounds, because 4 guys stand outside of the paint and watch him do it. I am not lee hating, I like the guy as a player and a person, but all I want is for people to recognize that he is not a star in this league. he is just all that we have, and he is racking up stats like crazy because mike D knows how to pad players stats with the best of them, this is all a set up to inflate his value to make him a hot trading piece for more draft picks and a player on draft night, you wait and watch, ill be back in june to follow up on what im saying now when lee is on another team. if he is not....then it better be for 6-8 million dollars or I Will forever hate donnie walsh.

smokes

Huge Member
Fair enough, but everyone here is saying resign for 6-8 and your coming in here bashing, it sure sounds like hating sometimes. If we were gonna trade Lee it would have been in the window, he was a pretty hot prospect then. The way we are playing atm we are in with a chance of a decent pick anyway :\

jpz17

Starter
why must Knick fans argue? We all know Lee is good, his boards are great. In a D'Antoni system you NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to get rebounds. Without boards how to you get a fast break? Lee is also good at the pick & roll. Hes a team player, and everyone in the locker room likes him. I dont any problems. No one said hes a Tim Duncan, hes a 4th quarter engergizer player.