Does Marbury still consider himself a member of Knicks?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Someone please add to TheKidds reputation. I need to spread some before I can add to it but he deserves rep points for this one.

:smooch::smooch::drool::drool::fellatio::fellatio::sperm::sperm:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I am down on Marbury this season, but the fact remains, earlier in 2007, the man showed he was still one of the better point guards in the NBA. Like Clyde would say, He was dishin and swishin and if not for the injuries to Q, Lee, Crawford and then to himself, I KNOW the Knicks would have made the playoffs. This is one of the reasons I am not an Isiah hater like all of you guys. because the second half of last season showed the knicks were at least a playoff team. and the players that would have brought them to the playoffs were Isiah players lead by Stephon Marbury.

For whatever reason he started the season out shitty, and just remained that way less a few games, then started coming on track then his father passed. I truly believe if the Steph from Jan. Feb March 2007 comes back, with the new lineup of him craw, jeffries/balkman lee and curry/randolph the knicks can make a run...

But like was stated on a previous post, i've been wrong a lot this season lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I am down on Marbury this season, but the fact remains, earlier in 2007, the man showed he was still one of the better point guards in the NBA. Like Clyde would say, He was dishin and swishin and if not for the injuries to Q, Lee, Crawford and then to himself, I KNOW the Knicks would have made the playoffs. This is one of the reasons I am not an Isiah hater like all of you guys. because the second half of last season showed the knicks were at least a playoff team. and the players that would have brought them to the playoffs were Isiah players lead by Stephon Marbury.

For whatever reason he started the season out shitty, and just remained that way less a few games, then started coming on track then his father passed. I truly believe if the Steph from Jan. Feb March 2007 comes back, with the new lineup of him craw, jeffries/balkman lee and curry/randolph the knicks can make a run...

But like was stated on a previous post, i've been wrong a lot this season lol
yea u rite...we did play good 4 like the 2nd half of the season last season...yea we would have probably made 7th seed if we would have stayed healthy...