Dolan Calls Denver

iSaYughh

Starter
what an idiot. one of the first rules of business is to hire the right people to get the job done FOR YOU. don't butt in when you don't know what you're doing or who you're dealing with. Dolan HAD to meet with el BJ, and look where that got him. he has destroyed the Knicks since their last Finals run, making team get rid of Sprewell and Camby for starters. Hiring iSayUghh and sticking with him through thick and thin... Now that Walsh has brought respectability back to NYC, Dolan just HAS to stick his head back into the business end. He has NO CLUE! Fire D'olan! oh wait, he owns the club... D'ammit!

Hundrid. Too true.

This is why Dolan is fundamentally a horrible businessman. And executive had leader...of anything. I gotta find that Simmons article; top stuff and journalistic writing.

He's just clueless. Doesn't know sports. And is a scatterbrained billionaire forever living off the phat of his father's land.

He is more involved with his own issues and neuroses, than Knick basketball (or Ranger hockey). Sadly, he manifests it and tries to work them out not through a therapist; but by working our NY sports over like a deranged pimp.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Hundrid. Too true.

This is why Dolan is fundamentally a horrible businessman. And executive had leader...of anything. I gotta find that Simmons article; top stuff and journalistic writing.

He's just clueless. Doesn't know sports. And is a scatterbrained billionaire forever living off the phat of his father's land.

He is more involved with his own issues and neuroses, than Knick basketball (or Ranger hockey). Sadly, he manifests it and tries to work them out not through a therapist; but by working our NY sports over like a deranged pimp.

youre out of your goddamn mind

The only way Dolan blows this is if he lets Melo go to Los Angeles. I think Knicks fans should and will be content if they have to wait till the offseason to get Melo, but if he ends up in LA (which is like a 1% chance right now) he ain't comin back.

Denver will have to suck it up if Dolan can hold out long enough.

Randolph Curry Chandler out
Melo in

Fields/Gallo still available for another piece.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I feel like...

This is a sitcom.

First you have Walsh; stern, reserved, cunning, he is the picture of selective strategy. He waits patiently for Denver to crumble.

In the background is Dolan; crazed, raged, he spits on Walsh and demands he do what it takes to get Melo here NOW. He doesn't want to wait!

Walsh asks Dolan be patient, as he will deliver the goods his own way, and without giving anything up.

Dolan says **** YOU DONNIE, I AM GOD SO WATCH ME WHEEL AND DEAL MYSELF, YOU ARE DISGRACEFUL!

And so there goes Dolan trading away every asset we have to get Melo, when Walsh's poker face demeanor probably would have sealed the deal.

I guess "probably" wasn't enough for Dolan, who obviously does not like this game of chicken because he is an outrageous pus.sy