Eastern and Western Conference top 8 predictions

Wargames

Starter
East
1. Heat
2. Bulls
3. Knicks (however they will win 1 game at least against both 1 and 2 seeds during the regular season)
4. Hawks
5. Pacers (nice squad of young guys here)
6. Celtics
7. Magic
8. Wizards (John Wall most improved player???)

Wildcard: 76's (Another young squad)

West
1. Thunder
2. Grizzles
3. Lakers
4. Mavericks
5. Clippers
6. Spurs
7. Timberwolves (Adelman teams always overachieve and they have pieces)
8. Nuggets

Wildcard: Sacramento (Cousins and Jimmer will the kings to a winning season)

Knicks face the Celtics in the post season and it turns into an all out war. Knicks win in 5 and revenge themselves for last year.

Season MVP goes to Melo, MIP goes to Wall, 6th Man goes to Harden (is he still the thunders 6th man?) Most improved team is a split between Indiana and the wolves. Best Exec Glen Grunwald (is that even forecasting I feel its a done deal already......)

Knicks make it pass the Celtics after that IDK the competition gets steep.....

Thunder comes out of the west barely beating the Grizzlies and well I think this is their year.

When its all done ESPN jumps on the Knicks bandwagon and projects them into the 2 seed based on the fact that that unlike the Bulls and the Heat they can still improve and their new coach Phil Jackson.

With that said I actually hope the Knicks win it all honestly its about chemistry they are just as talented as any other team in the league right now. They're are no major team flaws (once Baron comes) nor or their currently any horrible contracts. Even if the knicks don't do it this year I see 2 new championships before Melo and Amare have to re-up their contracts.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I have to change my West coast lineup......

WEST
1) OKC (chemistry)
2) Clippers (best backcourt CP3/Billups/Mo)
3) Lakers (next-level Star-stud roster)
Memphis (underdog)
Denver Nuggets (depth-depth-depth)
Spurs (coach Pop & Duncan last run)
Mavs (half a lockerroom of championship players)
Portland, Minny, Sacremento (450 to 500 record teams)