Eddie Curry

metrocard

Legend
Says the man who praises Tim Thomas.

Joking, good preformance by Curry today. If he develops a consistant confident jumper, he's capable of leading this team offensively, like seriously. I'm talking about 24 ppg seriousness.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I've always been down. I hope he continues to build on tonights success, as well cut down on the T.O.'s as well as keep rebounding and playing defense. This has to excite even the Anti-Curry Movement (At least for tonight;))

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
By the way, Eddy Curry is now a perfect 2 for 2 on three pointers career! Yeah it's only 2 shots, but that's still 100%.

d2319

Benchwarmer
Now the shot he made does not mean for now on when the game is on the line and we need a 3 pointer we give it to him. L.O.L.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Now the shot he made does not mean for now on when the game is on the line and we need a 3 pointer we give it to him. L.O.L.

Lol man forget that.... i want curry bringing the ball up wit with time winding down

lol just playin of course

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I think Eddy Curry just utilized the mismatch he had with the Milwaukee bigmen. Don't know why he didn't dominate during their previous meeting (with Milwaukee). If he keep he could just keep it consistent for the last 6 games...

starksfor3

Rookie
Eddy Curry has potential to be a superstar, but he has to expand his game. He has a nice shooting touch, but we need more than just scoring out of him. With his size, he should own the glass. Also, we all know he can jump because he loves catching alley-oop passes, but he needs to use his hops to block shots.

Curry is a better player than Dwight Howard, but people think Howard is a better talent because he is in top shape and owns the paint. I would love to see Curry come back next season in better shape and a well-rounded game. He is one of the best post players in the NBA, but we need a lot more from him if we want to be a playoff threat.

Last night's game is a glimpse of what Curry can do!

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
i dont agree that curry is a better baler than howard.

Howard is a beast and works extremely hard, I think Howard appreciates playing the game more than curry. Because I agree that Curry has as much potential as howard but Curry doesnt work hard enough

You never see him absolutely exhausted or angry/frustrated the knicks lost sometimes it looks like he is just going out there because he has to

I curry comes back next offseason in top form with a great strong body Il beleive he will be prepared to work, and I still dont think should be our main scoring option because he turns it over, I really think he should transform his game into that of Amare Stoudamire who alwasy brings alot of energy.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
why ya acting like curry is not in shape, compared to last year he is in great shape, wit the way isiah has been talking about em the last couple days, theres no way curry comes back out of shape

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Curry is in way better shape now then last year... but if u see a pic of him from his days in tha Chi then it looks like a completely different person... but he can deff turn some of that flab into muscle

paris401

Starter
Yea did that guys profile actually ask why we traded Tim Thomas? Did he ever watch a game with Tim Thomas on the team. Talk about a guy with all the talent in the world that just doesn't care.

u gotta give t.thomas credit... he doesn't give a shit till its his last year of the contract, gives a shit for a year, gets another 4 year contract for 24m, now he can slide again for 3-4 years

d2319

Benchwarmer
Yea did that guys profile actually ask why we traded Tim Thomas? Did he ever watch a game with Tim Thomas on the team. Talk about a guy with all the talent in the world that just doesn't care.

Yes I think thats when I first really got into basketball! I liked him. He could be good on any given night. Man I miss him along with the junkyard dog. Well times are different and we can make the playoffs this year!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Need I say more.

Tim Thomas was garbage when he played in NY. I hated that guy. He had one good season with the Suns. Sometimes the sun shines on a dog's ass.

Curry is solid. We can all see that now. If he can bust the 3 ball he will be a shadow of what Pat Ewing once was. Trading him is out of the question. Trade for what, turning over the ball?