Eddy Curry bought out by Minnesota - Should we be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
vader-fail.jpg

Proof that these net 'mos are not here for Knicks or basketball. First it was:

Rubio>>>>Billups

Now this.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Excuse me but my son just so happens to be mentally handicapped and its nothing to joke about what so ever.

Have a soul and realize what you say before you do.

And this is the havoc of what KnicksFanFromQueens1985 is trying to make on this site. He's just not a humble person.

The term "retarded" isn't meant to be an insult, it's a politically correct term. Just sayin'

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Lets get back on topic though, take it to the Hangout thread if we need too since KnicksFanFromQueens attempted to hijack this thread.

I think it's realistic to say we could have Dwight Howard S&T'd to us for Eddy Curry once we unlock his untapped potential.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably not...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
So he was complimenting me?

In that case, I think Eddy Curry would be a retarded addition to the Knicks roster.

No, that isn't that I said. I mean, when you refer to a special needs/mentally handicapped person as retarded, it's politically correct. It isn't meant to be an insult; society just makes it seem as such, so the only reason I said that was to clarify that he didn't need to be offended at that post.

JohnBoy11

Banned
No, that isn't that I said. I mean, when you refer to a special needs/mentally handicapped person as retarded, it's politically correct. It isn't meant to be an insult; society just makes it seem as such, so the only reason I said that was to clarify that he didn't need to be offended at that post.
He meant it too insult me and my child. He doesnt no what its like having a dead grandmother whos picture you cant look at and a mentally challenged child who only likes to color.

And btw SAILOR MOOOONNNN!!!!!!?? :beer::beer::beer::alert::alert::alert::alert::afro::afro:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
He meant it too insult me and my child. He doesnt no what its like having a dead grandmother whos picture you cant look at and a mentally challenged child who only likes to color.

And btw SAILOR MOOOONNNN!!!!!!?? :beer::beer::beer::alert::alert::alert::alert::afro::afro:

I'm preeeettty sure he didn't know about your child before that comment, bro.

And yes.

knicksin60

Starter
Same poster with three different accounts spamming this forum for the past week.

Good job finally getting rid of him!

Also ban LandryFieldsDad. Jesus Christ... Two or three people (online buddy's) managed to create 10 or so accounts. An IP address ban will eliminate them all. Thank you Rady.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just a thanks to everyone who didn't bite on these guys' fraud. It made it easier for me to take out the trash. There are still a couple under watch, just ignore them, don't feed the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.