Eddy Curry Is Soooo Skinny Video Inside!!!!!!

off-topic here but anyone else remember that game in milwaukee a few years back when curry hit a three from the corner to send the game into overtime? lmao that shit was hilarious.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think a lot of people are excited about Curry's return, because they forgot just how terrible he was on defense, the boards, the foul line, and even on offense. It's been almost 2 years, since he's played a full season, so a lot of people have a blurred memory of just how awful Curry plays.

I am happy that Eddy Curry got in shape, but I am not fooled. Eddy Curry, like Quentin Richardson, have only lost weight, because they are near the end of their contracts. Curry just lost weight so that he could get his
point per game average up. Once he gets another extension, he'll gain all of his weight back and stay on the injured list.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
THIS IS THE EDDY CURRY I WAS DREAMIN OF NOW WE CAN PROBABLY WIN SOME GAMES IF D ANTONI PLAY CAUSE I KNOW HE CAN GET OFF HIS FEET FASTER TO DUNK ON PEOPLE AND HIS POST MOVES WILL BE EXECUTED FASTER CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM PLAY.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/currynate091110.html

You forget that he sucks at Basketball now, he wasn't just a fat mess.

Me and my father couldn't even recognize that it was Curry tonight. He looks great and I don't see him becoming a key factor in this lineup. Although he could surprise us with his unfat body and good play. You think that he's to skinny? looks almost weak. They didn't show a full body shot though so who knows.

Rem the couple minutes he got last year? They were Pathetically funny.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
You forget that he sucks at Basketball now, he wasn't just a fat mess.

Me and my father couldn't even recognize that it was Curry tonight. He looks great and I don't see him becoming a key factor in this lineup. Although he could surprise us with his unfat body and good play. You think that he's to skinny? looks almost weak. They didn't show a full body shot though so who knows.

Rem the couple minutes he got last year? They were Pathetically funny.
You seriously think CUrry is weak? He's only so good in the post because he used his body and no one could stop him due to his power...power is all he has. Curry being lighter is even better for him. He will always be strong and now is quicker and can jump higher for once.