Felton Or Jennings? Randolph Or Hill? Lee Or Stat?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Jennings would certainly have been a better pick than Hill and I expect Jennings to have a very solid career. I believe that there is a good chance, however, that within two years we will regret having passed on Jrue Holiday rather than having passed on Jennings.

I agree wholeheartedly. that dude Holiday is nice..

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I haven't seen enough of Hill this year, but don't forget he did have a nice time in New York. A lot more controlled than Randolph. Not saying he will be better, but yeah.

metrocard

Legend
dm5s9g.jpg

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Screw Jennings, we should've taken Jrue Holiday or Darren Collison.

But you can't undo that...we managed to get Felton and if we didn't trade Jordan Hill to dump Jeffries' contract I doubt Amar'e would've signed here.

STAT is the far superior player to Lee. Lee is a better rebounder but at the expense of his defense. STAT is a better scorer and is a monster in a way that Lee is not. He's more physical and just far more intimidating, and though STAT's defense isn't amazing it's light years better than Lee's.

Only thing Lee has is rebounding, and even that one could argue was at the expense of his defense. If STAT didn't care about playing D he could probably grab a ton of rebounds too...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Update!

Lee V STAT is a wash.

Felton outclassing Jennings. Well in range of 9 dimes per, Jennings hovering around 5. Felton superior in the clutch and thieving at a much better rate. Intangible toughness the big separator.

Randolph and Hill are both doing a hell of a lot of SFA.