Fields Named EC Rookie Of The Month

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Basically he is Shane Battier 2.0. This kid is absolutely solid in every way and is by far the most pleasant surprise of the Knicks season thus far. If he keeps playing the way he is I will gladly throw Denver Gallo and Randolph for Melo.

Felton
Fields
Melo
Stoudemire
Turiaf

iSaYughh

Starter
^^Likely be able to sign Gasol then, too, especially if Gallo/AR go.

I don't see why we give nearly that much. Or AR. Chandler means so much less to us moving forward, and they'd like him over AR for their purposes. Maybe even over Gallo too...

Ideally they'll want at least one guy who they can sell to fans as being proven to be able to, and has, lit up scoreboards and had big nights.

Chandler.

Realistically, Gallo isn't going anywhere right now. And Melo will probably be dealt for Fields, Chandler and a pick (maybe AR, too...).

I'm guessing/wondering MDA will simply look to play Melo and Gallo and STAT and Felton at the same time.

*hopefully M.Gasol, too*

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
hopefully fields is the beginning of a new era for the knicks as far as who and how we draft... good shot selection, tough, smart, a rebounder and tough defender. go knicks... lookin like a young clyde

Aerobiter

Rookie
This kid is just plain fun to watch. He brings a "Team" mentality with him to augment his smart and selfless play that is refreshing.

CoolClyde

Fielderama

fyi, LandROY had a +/- of +14 in 36 minutes in game against Hornets,
compared to +/- of -14 for Emeka Okafart!

QUALITY MINUTES FROM A QUALITY PLAYER, that's what we got in LandROY Fields fellas!

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Fields is the type of player that championship team need.....solid ....solid...solid. There is only one basketball to go around and fields doesn't need to be a 1st, 2nd or even 3rd option to contribute.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
His great off the ball play has been instrumental and his good basketball IQ means that he only takes good shots. Hustles and plays smart on defense, and is much more athletic than advertised by draft websites.

Frankly he's been the best player of the 2010 draft. No doubt that John Wall and co. are probably going to surpass him one of these days, but that's still saying something considering he was a 2nd round pick. I still remember that going into training camp the media asked Amar'e who he was most impressed with in camp and it wasn't Felton or Gallo or Chandler but Fields