• Bench him the whole season

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Buy him out

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i'd hate to lose to Larry Brown let alone the Bobcats :oops:. how bout that crack Marbury made about wishing he was playing for Brown again LMAO:teeth::teeth::teeth:

I'd like to see Chandler get more involved in the offense get more plays drawn up for him hes our rising player and one of the few players that are part of our future.These are the guys that he's not playing Marbury for, how about getting them involved in the offense genius.

it doesnt look like Marbury will play 2day so D'Antoni: :****off:

TunerAddict

Starter
I believe Dudley was the ACC player of the year two seasons ago. He played on what would have been a real good BC team before Sean Williams got kicked out of school.

I'm not sure the type of NBA player he is yet, but he fits the Larry Brown mold smart player who defends. Think a more skilled Tyrone Hill.

Dudley had kind of an attitude problem from what I saw of him in college....

And yeah they went like 18-0 one year before getting beat by Notre Dame...

Dudley and Craig something or other. Plays for the timberwolves, but i can't think of this name right now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If a professional athlete is you role model and hero you have a serious problem. Especially this athlete...

Get outta marburys ass. Hes done alotta great things and hes been very professional with how hes handled this situation.

Theres nothin wrong to lookin up to athletes...Id rather have an athlete as my role model then some of these actors/entertainers. I used to go around my house imitating patrick ewing and i dont have a serious problem.

You have a serious problem, an emotion known as hatred. If you get that out of you you'll be a happier person.

Pricey

Rotation player
sh1t, shouldnt have betted on the Bobcats lol. I still got the Knicks game at over 204.5 pts so keep hitting those 3's Nate

JayJ44

Starter
Anyone notice that our bench is like 10x better than our starters? In most games our starters get behind, then our bench brings us back.

portega1968

El Cacique
LOL at Chris Rock when asked about Obama trashtalking when he plays Duhon, he responded "everyone who plays with Duhon trash talks" and "who won that pickup game, Obama?"

jajajajaja, he outright mocked Duhon

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate Robinson wont let me change the Channel, 24 points in 13 minutes the guy is making it hard for the Knicks to be able to match any offer he get this summer.
Bobcats were ready to take controll of this game untill Nate and Chandler entered the game.

I wonder if Duhon and Crawful is apart of the future????

New New York

Quiet Storm
Wilson is having a pretty good game.Like I said before I think that H20 gave him some pointers on the J Has anyone noticed how much he looks like a nicer version of Maino

New New York

Quiet Storm
78923883.jpg

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
I'm not watching the game but I'm tracking it online. N8 has 24 points and coach has him playing only 13 minutes (1 minute in 2nd half). Is this correct. Crawford got 22 minutes and has scored 2 point.

I admit I was a big supporter of hiring Mike D. but this guy may make us beg to have Larry and IT back.

jpz17

Starter
no, Mike D is still a great coach.. still the best coach in the nba.. He just needs to play the players that make us win more.. I bet hes throwing the season to get another pick!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont think hes the best coach in the nba but he is one of the better coaches. I still believe that in the long term we'll see alotta improvement despite my opposing of the starbury benching. Were still a lottery team, how about give the fans SOME excitement after the torture we've endured over the last 4 years

This team would be fun to watch with marbury runnin the point.

jpz17

Starter
never would have guessed king.. you know, maybe its a good idea to throw this year, because we could be much better with that top 10 pick.. BUT, I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT. I would rather us win a championship the hard way