Venue
TV
TIME
State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA
MSG
7:30 PM EST

mafra

Legend
If you didn’t watch the final 5 minutes it’s almost indescribable. Knicks nearly had worst blown loss in franchise history. Randle dribbles ball out of bounds, Grimes let’s ball go thru his hands then fouls Young 70 feet from basket, Brunson throws ball out of bounds, 3 missed FTs….

Thankfully Capella missed 2 dunks and Young missed a layup.

Not a good night for RJ haters. He was fantastic. I’m sure they’ll pop up next bad game tho.

This is a win that feels like a loss.

mafra

Legend
Knicks with 30 assists tonight on 43 made FGs. On Wed, they had 24 assists in 36 made FGs.

54 assists on 79 made FGs to start the season.

Brunson set career high mark on made 3s.

Knicks shot 20-44 from downtown, after shooting 18-41 on Wed. That’s 38-85 on the season.

20-28 from FT line isn’t good enough tho.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! I missed our first win ....
Mitch asked for 38 minutes vs Capela
Mitch shot 3-4 FT, 13 rb
Randle shot 6-8 FT, 12 rb
Great Road Win Tonight !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
If you didn’t watch the final 5 minutes it’s almost indescribable. Knicks nearly had worst blown loss in franchise history. Randle dribbles ball out of bounds, Grimes let’s ball go thru his hands then fouls Young 70 feet from basket, Brunson throws ball out of bounds, 3 missed FTs….

Thankfully Capella missed 2 dunks and Young missed a layup.

Not a good night for RJ haters. He was fantastic. I’m sure they’ll pop up next bad game tho.

This is a win that feels like a loss.

Wsup Mafra .. RJ Barrett did have an All-Star night vs the Hawks ..
26 pts, 3 rb, 6 Dimes, and 1 steal. Shooting 9-15 FG, 3-5 from 3's, and 5-6 FT

I watch the highlights of the game, and the final minute going down the stretch the Knicks sitting on a 7 pt lead that turn into a 2 pt lead with 17 seconds in the game .. Scary!
Randle & Brunson better come up with a few 4th quarter plays to win games like Derrick Rose did with rookie Quickley to get to the 4th seed.
We can not depend on coach Thibs poor substitution, two man defense or the same old Iso-offense strategy in the 4th quarter he used as the Bulls head coach.

Last edited: