ATL.gif

(5-5) -- (5-4)

Venue
TV
TIME
State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA
MSG
7:30 PM EST

The way I see it the Hawks made the wrong move with keeping Trey instead of McMillan. Trey is a high volume shooter with a very low % of made shots. That move they will come to regret.
Of course this is just my opinion from what I see.

mafra

Legend
RJ is a better 3-point shooter over their careers… How about that! Crazy. Shows you the narrative is fiction, most often.

Randle and Mitch terrific tonight. IQ scores 10 in the 4th. Good win for Knicks.

Grimes left with injured hand. Uh-oh.

Young and Murray 0-7 from downtown tonight. lol.

Kiyaman

Legend
I caught the game in the final 5 minutes with Hawks leading 101-94, then Brunson & Quickley caught fire to take us to the next level of scoring giving the Knicks a 110-107 lead with 1 min remaining in game.
Going down the stretch of the game for the win Brunson, Quickley, and Hart stepped up their performance for a win on the road.
Oh yeah, Randle almost had a triple-double 29 pts, 10 rbs, 8 assists, and one turnover.
And coach Thibs won his first game playing 8 players in a game rotation.
Our players have all the talent to move on from Thibs same-game coaching to the next level of b.ball.

What really makes me so upset with the Knicks is how they handicap some players with the past offense scheme. It took signing a PG to a 150 mil contract in order to make offense run better. I admit letting Brunson keep the ball pass half is a huge improvement.
Why did it take 150 mil to change a simple process of execution of the offense?
At the expense of the team that old offense scheme made the entire suffer.
**Do you understand what “at the expense of the team” means??
**Maybe a picture would help, LOL

Kiyaman

Legend
What really makes me so upset with the Knicks is how they handicap some players with the past offense scheme. It took signing a PG to a 150 mil contract in order to make offense run better. I admit letting Brunson keep the ball pass half is a huge improvement.
When it comes to any sport person salary high or low, I don't waste any energy over how much a person get paid for their performance. I'm born in NY having lots of brothers/sisters, so i'm a critic of every sport player performance.

When it comes to any sport person salary high or low, I don't waste any energy over how much a person get paid for their performance. I'm born in NY having lots of brothers/sisters, so i'm a critic of every sport player performance.
Don’t get me wrong this wasn’t about Brunson salary.
Question- Then what made the Knicks change in offense scheme??
We will never know what the prior PG could have done with the present offensive scheme. If you remember that is the offensive that was suited for Frank the reason Phil drafted him. Placing all the other PG’s in an offensive that isn’t conducive for their success is suicide for team success.
A simple change in the offense could have solved so many problems.

Hey Kiya, the end of this post wasn’t directed at you!!
If you thought it was “it Wasn’t”.
To those that didn’t understand the phrase when I said it in another thread.
My apologies if you were offended.