Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Brooklyn Nets 6:00 pm 3/12/2017 [Game#67]

paris401

Starter
Hard to say you're wrong but benching Melo the rest of the way would make him change his mind about that NTC.
Pelinka the new GM of the Lakers said he's going to be aggressive about making changes, I wonder if he would be interested in Melo.
The Lakers aren't contenders but it is LA and it would be a chance to work with Magic for Melo.

Me-Lo has no value..well maybe a 5th round draft choice... why would la want him??? they suck with or without him... magic aint taking him... n the NTC is worthless..nobody wants him...

and1

Rotation player
wow i knew the tank was strong, but i didn't realize it was THIS strong LMAO. triangle D is doing wonders to improve their play, isn't it phil? i mean, you know, 14 wide open 3's in the first half alone? yeah, that triangle D is something else, man.
i wonder if phil is glad, right now, that he pulled all those shenanigans and manipulations just so he could gain the kind of leverage he'd need to DEMAND the re-implementation of the triangle. i hope he likes what he sees. then again he probably does. he probably sees significant improvement somehow. because clearly they look so much better now than they did right before he opened his big mouth and started sabotaging everything. and all for what? just to have melo NOT waive his NTC. just to realize that his powers of manipulation are not as awesome as his overblown ego thought.
LMAO what a joke this all is.

Broadway

All Star
Hard to say you're wrong but benching Melo the rest of the way would make him change his mind about that NTC.

Pelinka the new GM of the Lakers said he's going to be aggressive about making changes, I wonder if he would be interested in Melo.

The Lakers aren't contenders but it is LA and it would be a chance to work with Magic for Melo.

Lakers will be interested in PG13, Jimmy Buckets, Blake Griffin, Hayward, Cousins(if he makes it known he won't sign an extension) well before they get to any interest in Melo. There won't be many suitors for Melo unless he expands options to play for other teams. I could see Wizards having interest, but no team will be beating down the Knicks doors with palatable offers for Melo.

Kiyaman

Legend
Maybe Horn is tanking already (which is why he's sticking with Melo and Rose). Best way to ensure defeat is to play them heavy minutes.

The best way to ensure DEFEAT are play Melo/Rose the final 8 minutes of the game.
However .. Rose has the talent/skills/and experience to score 10 or more points in the 4th qtr., Rose is not a Last-Shot maker or a strong defender in the 4th qtr..

The NBA 2017 number 1 Lottery draft pick team Brooklyn Nets beat the Melo/Rose Knicks without a problem ....
Melo shot 10-26 for 27 points in 37 minutes
Rose shot 5-15 for 17 points in 37 minutes
KP shot 7-16 for 19 points in 34 minutes
The above shooting shows why the Knicks shot 41% FG vs the TANKING Nets last night