Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 4/26/2023 8:30 pm [Game #5]

mafra

Legend
Only 10 TO. IQ and OBI with huge moments. National media eating some worms now bc of the Michell to CLE mocking.

MRob owned Allen and Mobley. Fans booing by the end.

Allen got away with a flagrant blow to RJ’s face. No way that was was a play on the ball

jimkcchief88

All Star
Fo sho maf I was pissed that should have been a flagrant foul I was screaming at the TV beat poor RJ all about the head face and lips NO play on the ball that was bulljive RJ was mature about it he’s a Dukie

jimkcchief88

All Star
And MRob owned the Cavs frontline we won playing defense and crashing the glass typical Thibbs team work ethic I loved every minute!

tiger0330

Legend
I was going to start a thread on this because I thought this team was better than the 2012 Melo team that went to the 2nd round. My opinion backed up by the ass whipping they gave the Cavs despite them not getting 50 wins like that team a decade ago.

Kiyaman

Legend
Old school posters come out and play cause the Knicks will still be playing in the month of May!!!!

So True .. So True
We are on our way to the 2nd Round of the playoffs
Go Knicks Go !!!

The Knicks put on a winning performance from Tip-Off to the winning End of Series ..
Josh Hart complimentary performance alongside teammates gave all the players in the rotation super-confidence ..
Outstanding performance from every player in the Knicks rotation Tonight !!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
So True .. So True
We are on our way to the 2nd Round of the playoffs
Go Knicks Go !!!

The Knicks put on a winning performance from Tip-Off to the winning End of Series ..
Josh Hart complimentary performance alongside teammates gave all the players in the rotation super-confidence ..
Outstanding performance from every player in the Knicks rotation Tonight !!!
Go New York go New York go!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Go New York go New York go!!!

Wsup Jim .. In the 2nd round vs Butlers Heats ....
I'm looking for Brunson high-scoring over Lowry's veteran defense
A decrease minute (27 min) Randle scoring
Plus looking for double-digit scoring from Quickley, Barrett, and Toppin each game
And every one running back on Defense to give Josh Hart, MitchRob, and Hartenstein help on getting a stop.
I want to see Deuce McBride in the 2nd quarter.
RJ Barrett's defense on Butler throughout the series will be the test to see if Barrett earned the $$$ Extension?