Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 8:00pm 11/04/2015

Kiyaman

Legend
Third quarter turned into the spurs game .. the cavs want the lead n Knicks 2nd unit refuse to give it up
WE Got FIGHTERS this season!!!!!

Embarrassing sequence. First we allow a 2nd Dellavadova to Thompson lob. Then Derrick Williams misses a dunk. Galloway saves us with a 3.

Dellavadova is feast or famine. Either he is setting up a lob dunk, draining a three, or air balling a mid range jumper.

JR Smith cheering in a suit. Shump with a stupid haircut cheering in a suit. Against the Hawks, THJ stuck to the bench cheering (at least in uniform). Knicks' last season roster: number 1 provider of cheerleaders league-wide.

Losing badly on the boards despite both Lopez and O'Quinn on the court. Not a good sign for us. Melo goes right at Lebron to get the lead back down to 5, but we appear to be sinking fast again here.

tiger0330

Legend
Losing badly on the boards despite both Lopez and O'Quinn on the court. Not a good sign for us. Melo goes right at Lebron to get the lead back down to 5, but we appear to be sinking fast again here.
I don't know what to think about Lopez. I'd just like the guy to make a lot less money for what he does out there.

Broadway

All Star
Melo shooting 4-16 and 10-27 and probably 7-21 his next game, then 11-18 his next , then 9-25 his next, then 8-18, then 12-30, then 10-20 is the norm for him. It's what he's done his entire NBA career.

Somebody can put this in their Sig if they want, I won't mind. You can claim it as an originator

tiger0330

Legend
I'm going to wait until the end of the month to decide about this team but that nice pre-season might be just fools gold. Meh games by Lopez, Melo and Calderon 3/5 of the starting lineup is what I expected of this team before the season began, they gave you a glimmer of hope with those wins against MIL and WAS but I don't know if this team is that talented.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Somebody can put this in their Sig if they want, I won't mind. You can claim it as an originator
Sadly I wouldn't have betted against this. I by no means dislike Melo, but it's kind of deflating (for lack of a better word, since it doesn't surprise me) when I see this from him. Last season I give him a pass because he played through injury, but now it's the same thing. If he's still hurting, ok, but it's just so predictable. Why? I feel like he can be better than this.

Kiyaman

Legend
Great game .. didnt expect the fight the Knicks put on the court .. Fisher rotation started out good in the first half, then the rotation got real sloppy with to much in n out in the 2nd half.
Our rookies are not suppose to be taken out the game for foul trouble they are not FINISHERS .. theyre rookies let them foul out against top opponents. The Knicks players did well in this game.

Carmelo has let Milsap, Leonard, and James outshine him one on one with their all-around performance this season.
Friday night Melo will face the Bucks Middleton & Giannis

Broadway

All Star
I'm going to wait until the end of the month to decide about this team but that nice pre-season might be just fools gold. Meh games by Lopez, Melo and Calderon 3/5 of the starting lineup is what I expected of this team before the season began, they gave you a glimmer of hope with those wins against MIL and WAS but I don't know if this team is that talented.

First of all it was too early and even now still too early to claim anything definitively but Bucks didn't have Hakuna Matata nor Parker. Both would probably be the best players 1-2-3 on our team healthy. We caught a huge break in the Wash game too. With that said it's not exclusively about us but more so about the rest of the league becoming more competitive. Until we humble ourselves and accept this truth to be evident, we're going to struggle trying to sort this out. At the end of the day this team still goes as far as Melo's capable of taking them, which isn't even around the block.

We have some serviceable pieces and some nice youth unfortunately other teams have this too and probably more abundantly in most cases.