NYK.gif
at.png
DEN.gif

(7-7) -- (9-4)

VenueTVTIME
Ball Arena, Denver, COMSG10:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game-Thread .. Last night Knicks game was a 4th quarter win for the Knicks .. Tonight game maybe the same .. No Jokic !!!
Late Night Game 10 pm

(7-7) Knicks Starters
PF: Julius Randle
SF: RJ Barrett
C: Isaiah Hartenstein
SG: Cam Reddish
PG: Jalen Brunson
Injuries: Mitchell Robinson (knee, out)

(9-4) Nuggets Starters
PF: Aaron Gordon
SF: Michael Porter Jr.
C: DeAndre Jordan
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
PG: Jamal Murray
Injuries: Nikola Jokic (Covid-19, out), Aaron Gordon (illness, questionable), Bones Hyland (Covid-18, doubtful), Ish Smith (calf, out)

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks all bench unit lineup in the first quarter should be on the court the final 4 minutes of the quarter

mafra

Legend
Hey, Thibs… RJ still sick and is shooting a miserable 2-12 or something. More OBI plz! Or, tank and you’ll lose tonight. Haven’t won in DEN since 2006

mafra

Legend
RJ is also sick. He’s 0-8 from downtown. Knicks should be up 20… but Thibbs has completely lost his mind. I’m done with Thibbs. They lose to this lineup tonight then dolan needs to clean house. This is a disgrace. Why am I even watching? I’m the idiot. I want to pluck my eyes out.

mafra

Legend
28 seconds left in 3rd… IQ holds ball until 5 seconds left on shit clock then dribbles around and never shoots or passes… shot clock buzzes. Turnover. I’ve never seen that. Then DEN drains a3 at buzzer. Incredible.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Randle doing everything right now, Knicks down 98-97 and Brunson has 2 free throws

rady

Administrator
Staff member
2 incredible interceptions by Randle, the Knicks lead 101-98!! 2:37 left, timeout Nuggets

mafra

Legend
Knicks go up 5 but allow a 3 point play. 103-101 and Obi takes a wide open 3…. Brick off backboard that is nowhere near the rim. Den toes game. Final minute. I can’t emphasize enough how awful a shot Obi missed…

mafra

Legend
Randle fights and saves game with OFF rebound. Makes a Ft to give team lead. Jericho locks down Murray! JB sinks 2… Knicks up 3 with 10 seconds. Foul?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
10 seconds left, Nuggets called timeout. Knicks up 106-103 after a couple of free throws made by Brunson