NYK.gif
at.png
DET.gif

(32-42) -- (20-54)

VenueTVTIME
Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MIMSG3:30 PM EST

pat

Starter
Watching Randle is disgusting. Jogging when he should be running the break, offering the baseline to Bagley.

RJ with the nice spin move on Cade and hits the layup. Knicks lead by 3 with 2 minutes to go. Barrett has 21.

Knicks win by 2. 3 from Burks ends up being the difference. Knicks are now 33 - 42 with 7 games to go. They?ve avoided a 50 loss season. Still seem on track for 12th worst record in NBA.

Kiyaman

Legend
As soon as I found out Randle were playing today, I went straight to the NCAA Final 8 teams Kansas vs Miami game .. going back and forth from one game to the other, at the end of the 3rd quarter it look like the Detroit Piston gain confidence to win this game. The Knicks won by two points.

The Knicks 3 Big-men combine for 10 FG attempts for 16 points.
1) MitchRob got 29 min and given 3 FG attempts
2) Sims got 19 min and given 1 FG attempts
3) Toppin got 17 min and given 6 FG attempts

Randle got 31 min took 18 FG attempts for 20 pts (1 foul)
RJ Barrett got 36 min took 18 FG attempts for 21 pts (2 fouls)
Two players that average 35 min and 2 fouls per game throughout a season ..
Says the two players don't put any EFFORT on the defensive-end of the court !!!
Not trading Randle in the 2022 offseason means Knicks FO are LOSERS!
Resigning Barrett to more than a 1 yr contract mean the Knicks FO are LOSERS!

Quickley with 18 points in 31 minutes. Best individual plus/minus on the team with a +9.

Even if he doesn?t start, if he can see 25 to 30 minutes per game down the stretch of this lost season, hopefully give him a chance to build towards a strong season 3.

NYK beat CHI, for their first 4-game winning streak of the season.

Big games for Burks and RJ and a nice effort off the bench for Obi.

With 6 games to go, we are very likely going to end up the team with the best record in the NBA that does not get to keep playing past the 82 game regular season.

mafra

Legend
Hey, I believe NO was in that same boat 3 years ago when they struck lottery gold!

Either way, gonna be a fascinating offseason.

My Broncos got Wilson. Duke v UNC in Final 4, we have MLB?

Gonna have hope we make some nice trades. We don?t have much cap space, I?ve heard somewhere? so, we shall see what changes are in store? at least we get another lottery ticket? maybe we finally grab a star.

Now, the ??? You ask yourself is does this ending mean anything? A sign of the team staying with it, grinding through injuries and finishing strong?

Young kids building a foundation. Or just backed into a stretch in mid to late March season turning to post season?

Did coach wait too long to go to kids? What if this happened in Jan?

Last edited: