Venue
TV
TIME
Gainbridge Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
MSG
5:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. I'm fallin in luv with the Knicks 6 game win streak .. The Brunson & Grimes backcourt has gotten off to a great start ..

mafra

Legend
This game shows you how Rose made huge blunder drafting Obi over TH. That move alone is why they couldn’t make the leap from 4th seed to a second round team in EC. Imagine this roster with TH instead of OT.

mafra

Legend
Knicks up 9 then the refs went to work. 4 bogus and-1 calls for Indy on slight contact (1 was a blatant offensive foul), 2 offensive fouls on NYK, and Pacers permitted to play physical defense on NY. 11-2 run ties game.

mafra

Legend
54-53 NYK at half. Lead should easily be 8 but refs trying to keep it close and NYK missing shots. Brunson hits shot at buzzer, off a Mitch steal and sweet QG dish… but JB wasn’t aware of clock and tried to take extra dribble or 2, like 14 footer easier than 18.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 54 - Pacers 53
Tom Thibs sticking to the 9 man rotation (more like 8 and a half)
Pacers Coach Carlyse playing a 11 man rotation on the Knicks, that's why the Pacers bench lead the league in scoring
Randle and Barrett played hard in the first half

mafra

Legend
IQ bricks 2 shots to start 4th. He’s having a rough road trip. I expect Rose to flip Cam, IQ, Obi into Kouzma or something. Those 3 just aren’t necessary.

mafra

Legend
IQ bricks a wide open 3. Then he can’t beat McConnel and misses an easy shot in the lane. This guy gotta go. 5-25 shooting on this 3 game road trip.

I was dead wrong on QG but I’ve seen enough of Obi and IQ. Please let them be dealt by the deadline!!! Please please please.

mafra

Legend
RJ is making me want to vomit with his play in the second half. Help defense is atrocious and his decision making and ball control awful on offense. IQ and RJ put NYK in a hole. Shouldn’t be insurmountable for JB-JR but i don’t see them being enough. They’re enough to beat the good teams, but not the above average teams.

mafra

Legend
I’m turning this off. 99-93 Indy. Refs just made up a call on JB and then sent Turner to line for FT on a call RJ and Randle and MR haven’t received all game.

Game set match.

Kiyaman

Legend
I’m turning this off. 99-93 Indy. Refs just made up a call on JB and then sent Turner to line for FT on a call RJ and Randle and MR haven’t received all game.

Game set match.
Grimes 3-ball put it 98-99 Pacers .. Grimes was 0-2 the first 3 quarters

mafra

Legend
Give me credit for this win! I followed score on phone but refused to watch. Thibbs should thank me for this victory! I don’t know what happened… will watch… but that’s a BIG win folks!!!!