Venue
TV
TIME
Gainbridge Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
MSG
7:00 PM EST

mafra

Legend
Knicks missed 8 FTs… Indy shot 23-42 from downtown…. Halliburton had 23 assists and Knicks as a team had 24.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm still STUN from the Saturday morning wake-up (Trade) news !!!
No more 2-Way energy (Star role-player) Quickley off the bench !!!
The Knicks dynamic 2022-23 bench-lineup (IQ, Hart, RJ, Obi, IHart) took us to the 5th seed, and 2nd round.
The Knicks no longer have that winning (bench) lineup to backup staters for the 2024 Knicks season !!!
No Hartenstein! No Toppin! No Barrett! No Quickley! SAD !!!
The Knicks no-longer have their young decent 4th option on offense (RJ Barrett) in the Knicks 8 or 9 Man rotation the remainder 50 games of the regular season.
Has the Knicks droped to the level of a Play-in team ???

Tonight, coach Thibs 8 man rotation vs Pacers showed no threat at winning the game in all 4 quarters ..
The Knicks weak defense let Pacers shoot 60% from FG, giving the Pacers a 140 points tonite.
And ex-Knicks Obi Toppin (still no Knicks replacement) scored 9 pts, 8 rbs, and 3 Blocks in 20 minutes tonite.
Last season Indiana Pacers ended the season on a 2-9 run 5 games away from the Play-in.
This season, Haliburton dropping 23 Dimes making the 17-14 Pacers look like a playoff team.
The last time the Indiana Pacers had a player dropping 20 Dimes (Mark Jackson), he put the Pacers team and Reggie Miller on the NBA winning map.

Today, the 12-20 Raptors received the 2-Way PG (Quickley) to guide them to the playoffs !!!
Thank you for all the energy-excitement the past 4 seasons Fan-Fav Immanuel Quickley !!!

mafra

Legend
Word is the next big move might include Randle. I’ll believe it when I see it. Would that mean it’s a deal for KAT? We shall see…. Stay tuned.