TV
TIME
Kaseya Center, Miami, FL
MSG
7:30 PM EST

mafra

Legend
JB EC Player of the Month

DeMarcus Cousins: “This Knicks team is built strictly off toughness. I think Jalen Brunson should be one of the top names when it comes to MVP this season…”

Rajon Rondo: “…I think he’s been underrated his whole career… I even have my son watching him as much as possible…”

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. I'm catching the 2nd half of the game the Knicks are fighting hard in the 3rd quarter to decrease Miami Heats 15 point lead at Half Time to a 10 point lead.

Kiyaman

Legend
Tonight's game is looking like one of our playoff games last season .. Bam cleared for the steal and 1-0 fastbreak dunk .. 77-66 Heats lead .. 3 min remain in 3rd qtr.

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Quarter .. Knicks 73 - Heats 83
The closes the Knicks got was McBride's 21 points (Dunk) got the Heats lead down to 6 in the 3rd quarter

Kiyaman

Legend
Well, our HC Thibs 8 man rotation have us on a 3 game losing streak going down the remaining 7 games of the season. Josh Hart (45) and McBride (44) are on their 6th or 7th straight game of receiving 40+ minutes game.
When our best PF Precious haven't played a 30 minute game in our last 10 games.

mafra

Legend
Knicks now in danger of sliding to 6 or even down into the bottom pit. Got the Kings next, then have 3 vs Bulls (2 on road), host the Nets and go to both MIL and BOS.

3-4 probably keeps them out of the play-in. 2-5 might put them in the dreaded 7-10 realm.

2 game cushion means Indy or MIA would have to rip off a 5-2 finish along with a NYK slide….

Kings gonna be huge. Have to break the 3-game slide. I’m guessing they lose both games at MIL/BOS. 2-1 vs Bulls we would sign up for now…. Right there, 2-3…. So, Knicks have to beat Kings and Nets to stay in the 3-5 range.

mafra

Legend
Thibbs in post game presser not happy how rigged NBA refuses to officiate Brunson according to rules:

"He's getting fouled. He's getting fouled. He's getting fouled. He's getting fouled. He's getting fouled. He's getting fouled."

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks now in danger of sliding to 6 or even down into the bottom pit. Got the Kings next, then have 3 vs Bulls (2 on road), host the Nets and go to both MIL and BOS.

3-4 probably keeps them out of the play-in. 2-5 might put them in the dreaded 7-10 realm.

2 game cushion means Indy or MIA would have to rip off a 5-2 finish along with a NYK slide….

Kings gonna be huge. Have to break the 3-game slide. I’m guessing they lose both games at MIL/BOS. 2-1 vs Bulls we would sign up for now…. Right there, 2-3…. So, Knicks have to beat Kings and Nets to stay in the 3-5 range.

The Kings are playing hard to get the 6 seed, they have 7 games remaining and 5 of those teams are playing above .500 b.ball.
We also have 7 games left, and only 3 of those games are against above .500 teams.
The problem may be 3 of our remaining games are against the Chicago Bulls .. a 3 game series.