TV
TIME
Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON
MSG
7:30 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks on a 26-11 run to end the 1st quarter 34-26. Randle 9 pts 5 reb, Brunson with 8 pts so far. Four bench players have already checked in and besides Grimes, everybody scored at least 2

Kiyaman

Legend
Quickley have been playing SLOPPY (me-me ball) every game Thibs put Hart in as the 6th Man
End of First Quarter .. Knicks 34 - Raptors 25

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks on a 26-11 run to end the 1st quarter 34-26. Randle 9 pts 5 reb, Brunson with 8 pts so far. Four bench players have already checked in and besides Grimes, everybody scored at least 2
Every one who played in the first qtr. took a shot except Grimes

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 57 - Raptors 57
The Raptors put a come back charge on our starter lineup that got them back into the game.
Having Mitch defending the perimeter gave the Raptors 2nd and 3rd shots claiming their offensive boards

Kiyaman

Legend
Ball went to Randle to Grimes to Mitch for the Dunk .. That's the kind of plays we need to beat the Raptors.
73-63 Knicks lead

Kiyaman

Legend
We played like a team for this win over the Raptors tonight.
I got a little worried at half time by the Raptors crashing the offensive boards,
but Randle came through missing one assist from a Triple-Double (20 pt, 10 rb, 9 ast).
Brunson (22 pt, 8 ast) & Barrett (15 pt, 6 ast) played their part in the win.
Mitch & Grimes hustle/defense played their part in the win.
Plus our 2nd unit bench players Donte 21 pts, Hart's 17 pts,, Quickley's 10 pts, and Hartenstein hustle

mafra

Legend
The Knicks are 9-0 this season when they dish out 25+ assists

Knicks 6-0 when Randle has 8 or more assists