Game thread: New York Knicks @ Utah Jazz 2/7/2022 9:00pm [Game #54]

If I was the Knicks front office, I?d be writing up MRob?s extension at halftime.

Randle gets the 3 point play to give us back the 2 point lead.

We trail by 2 at the half.

Randle leads us with 13 points on 5 for 8 shooting. RJ with 12 points. MRob with 12 points and 12 boards in 17 minutes.

Need to figure out how to slowdown Mitchell in the 2nd half.

Kiyaman

Legend
Pay $$$ MitchRob !!!

MitchRob's double-double (12-12) at Half-Time
Since rookie season MitchRob & Jarrett Allan has been showing equal talent.

MRob simply dominates lesser centers in this league. Unfortunately, I don?t think he do what he is doing against a more physical athletic center like Gobert.

Randle with the putback finish in transition. He now has 24 points on 14 shots. We lead by 12 late in the 3rd.

Knicks trailed by as many as 10 and led by as many as 12 in the 3rd quarter. We go into the 4th leading by 4.

mafra

Legend
24-2 run for NYK in third Q gives them lead to start the 4th. Laying well lately, but does that mean 0-2 last 2 or 1-1?

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow .. the last 3 min of the 3rd qtr. the Jazz bench players took advantage of Noel Randle and Cam for easy inside buckets

We are dominating when our starters with MRob, Burks, and Fournier have been out there. Swap those 3 out for Noel, Quickley, and Reddish and we are getting killed.

mafra

Legend
MRob with a monster game. Of course, they overturn call that went NYK way. Still, nothing was worse than the officiating in LAK

Same old story. Play hard all game and then fade in the 4th. A guy who hasn?t hit a 3 all night hits back to back 3s against us and now we trail by 6. Need to toughen up. Execute better. No more sloppy plays.