TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member

Knicks might get a break tonight with Jaylen Brown missing the game. We need to get this W because the schedule ahead is tough. Three upcoming games against conference rivals - Nets, Heat and Celtics again, then a series of games against western conference teams including Kings, Clippers, Nuggets, Wolves

mafra

Legend
Big week… 4 games in 7 days (BOS, Nets, @MIA, @BOS). Since 12/04, Knicks are 10-7 vs teams above .500… 5 game win streak… 9-4 last 13.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game Thread, I heard Jaylen Brown won't make the trip to NY .. Josh Hart's defense is getting recognized in the EAST.
Rady, the New NBA 2022-23 season is weak as I ever seen in a NBA season.
The only NBA teams showing consistent dominance in the regular season for the CHIP are the Celtics, Bucks, and Nuggets. Those 3 teams I do not expect a Knicks win, with or without one of their star-players their team-chemistry and dynamic ball-movement has been playing on a win-win level this season.

Broadway

All Star
This season is very reminiscent of Thibs first season I believe, they’ve found something midway through and seemed to have turned the corner…to exactly where not sure

They play hard tho

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks are beating the Celtics by 15 or more points in the first half of the game
And my Knicks stream is staying on the NO Pelican game
And my Boston stream is staying on their Philly 76ers game
Its a good night for the Knicks, and a bad night for me not able to watch it

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 60 - Celtrics 46
I cant watch the game but the game stats say the Knicks shot 54% to Boston's 44% in the first half.
Both Thibs and Boston ran a 9 Man rotation (Obi Toppin played 6 minutes in the first half

6 straight wins. 26 - 14 over their last 40 games. Statement win against the #1 seed Celtics. Knicks now in the 5th seed in the East.

Heck of a season so far.

mafra

Legend
Knicks will mirror exactly what they did 2 years ago or they’ll beat Cavs in first round. Could they upset BOS? Man, we deserve a season like that if they do! We’ve earned it.

mafra

Legend
Knicks close out February with a record of 9-2. This is the team’s best winning percentage for the month since the 1989-90 season (9-2) and tied for the second best record in franchise history for February, trailing only the 1982-83 season when they went 10-2

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow, I missed the Knicks super big win of the season over the NBA top winning NBA team the (44-18) Boston Celtics .. oops tonight's loss to the Knicks make the Celtics the 2nd best team in the NBA.
The addition of Josh Hart in the Knicks rotation have players Brunson, Grimes, Quickley, Randle, and MitchRob playing on a high level .. The Knicks are on a Six Game Win Streak !!!
Go Knicks !!!