Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

mafra

Legend
Big, big game. If Knicks want to catch/pass Nets… with 22 remaining and trailing Brooklyn by 4 on the loss side… this is basically a must win game. 5-6 seed hope starts tonight.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. Tonight is the NBA ruler of New York ..
Knicks vs Nets ???
The Nets have more defensive players in their rotation ..
I still say we should've signed FA Dinwiddie

Kiyaman

Legend
End of First Quarter .. Knicks 32 - Nets 26
Randle & Brunson played all 12 minutes in 1st qtr.
Nets had a 9 man rotation and Knicks 8 man rotation

Kiyaman

Legend
Hart's 5-5 for 3's as a Knicks .. The Lakers, Pelicans, and Blazers are saying Hart never did that for us LOL
Hart's talent and position are another Grimes or Quickley .. what's up ???

mafra

Legend
RJ and Grimes gotta sit more in second half. 3 points (1-9 shooting), 3 rebounds, no assist, no blocks)…. Dinwiddy toying with QG. IQ, Hart, JB, JR, IH should be closing this game.

Nets want this more, getting anything they want on perimeter. Simmons gonna be 16-0 vs Knicks in his career and Nets making a loud statement tonight at MSG… they’ll finish ahead of NYK and Knicks can go to bubble and fight for right to be swept in R1 by BOS or Bucks. Not good. JR and JB not enough.

Knicks 15-15 at MSG. Soon to be 15-16.

I’m turning this off. I’ll check box score in an hour or so and see if the end is worth tuning in to. Not happy.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 58 - Nets 61
I don't know but something don't add up in the Knicks performance as a team, especially when I watched Randle & Brunson taking all the shots on offense the last 5 min of the quarter .. Yes, I was surprise when Brunson passed the ball to Grimes on the 3-ball line to shoot the final shot of the quarter. Maybe that's the reason the Nets have a 3 pt lead at the half

Kiyaman

Legend
RJ and Grimes gotta sit more in second half. 3 points (1-9 shooting), 3 rebounds, no assist, no blocks)…. Dinwiddy toying with QG. IQ, Hart, JB, JR, IH should be closing this game.

Nets want this more, getting anything they want on perimeter. Simmons gonna be 16-0 vs Knicks in his career and Nets making a loud statement tonight at MSG… they’ll finish ahead of NYK and Knicks can go to bubble and fight for right to be swept in R1 by BOS or Bucks. Not good. JR and JB not enough.

Knicks 15-15 at MSG. Soon to be 15-16.

I’m turning this off. I’ll check box score in an hour or so and see if the end is worth tuning in to. Not happy.

Oh no Mafra, u need to finish watching the game along with me to Watch Bridges vs Barrett and Brunson vs Dinwiddie

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Quarter .. Knicks 93 - Nets 83
Brunson's one on one ISO moves lit up the 3rd qtr.
Brunson has 36 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
Brunson got 40 pts .. however all these above 36 min games have Brunson FT shooting down 4-8 tonight
Brunson over Dinwiddie, and Hart (27 pts) over Bridges

Broadway

All Star
On the backs of the mighty little PG, we go as Brunson goes

The JH pickup was a trade that made sense based on the coach we have

Again in order to win with Thibs you have to have VETS, otherwise he’ll sabotage

mafra

Legend
Score was 80-80 with a few minutes left I third Q. 13-3 run to close out the quarter gave them 10 point lead going into 4th. A 44-26 run to end game, and I believe Hart scored 15/44.