Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
6:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. To be fair, Cavs are a better team.
There's no telling how the Knicks trio Randle, Barrett, and Brunson will defend Garland, Mitchell, and Mobley (Jarrett Allen is out).
Yesterday game vs Mavs, center MitchRob had 2 FGA from grabbing 2 offensive rebounds .. the way to go Brunson & Randle at getting your teammates into the game.
Barrett "Once I get the ball, you know I'm drive head down to the rim".

And Wednesday, we play Atlanta Hawks Trae & Murray SMH

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle & Brunson gets the first two baskets, than Galand gets easy layup over Barrett, and steven gets easy layup over Brunson, and Mitchell wide open hits a 3 ball

mafra

Legend
Mitch a monster in the middle for the the first Q…. But Knicks are 1-9 from downtown, with 4 turnovers, and have scored just 15 points in first 9 minutes.

15-9

mafra

Legend
CLE is 2-13 off a bunch of wide open 3 attempts but lead only 10. You know those shots will starts falling. Why am I watching this over Celtics v Nets?

mafra

Legend
You just knew lead would go from on verge of 20 to 5 before half. Cavs will start hitting wide open 3s in second half and win by 14+. Why am I watching this when BOS-BKLN is on? 12 first half turnovers, 3 missed FT, & 2-16 from downtown.

Cavs have 4 turnovers

Knicks up 46-43 but if they actually didn’t
Bomb 3s, passed ball and didn’t commit foolish turnovers, they’d be up 25.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time Knicks 46 - Cavs 43
The Knicks bench players ball-movement and dynamic defense gave the Knicks a 18 pt lead.
And Tom Thibs starter lineup gave the Knicks a 3 pt lead at halftime.
This is how the Knicks loss so many games last season having a 20 pt lead.
Trade Barrett & Randle asap, and swap Brunson for Dinwiddie, plus FIRE Tom Thibs after the game.

Kiyaman

Legend
Two games in a row the Knicks trio Randle Barrett and Brunson show they are clueless on leading the offense & defense ....
So if your MitchRob, Grimes Obi, Cam, IQ Deuce, and Hart why fight hard every game ?

mafra

Legend
From the turnover in game’s first 10 seconds to the missed layup and 1-9 shooting…. That was arguably worst half of RJ’s career. He’s not showing the growth us supporters hoped for.

Might be time for a RJ for KAT type move.

Kiyaman

Legend
We survived the 3rd quarter ....
Quickley should start we need another person in the line up that can distribute and keeps the ball out of Randal and Barrett’s hands