DET.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(1-0) -- (0-1)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread Rady .. Looking at the Knicks schedule we play the Detroit Pistons 3 times in the next 20 games. The Pistons rookie Ivey & 2nd season Cunningham beat the Orlando Magic 113-109 in their first game of the season. I wonder why Detroit don't have Kemba & Burks veteran experience on their roster to guide their young-core players for a season.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hate when Randle tell the coach to leave him in the game after picking up his 2nd foul in the first qtr. having 4 min left in the qtr. vs a Lottery team .. Stat-Player Randle !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks starter lineup effortless defense depending on MitchRpb defense only are why they couldn't outscore a lottery (Pistons) team in the final 6 min before Half-Time ....
Knicks 72 - 52 Lottery Pistons

mafra

Legend
I feel bad for national media scribes, who earnestly wanted to put DET ahead of NYK?. This is a beat down! Good sign, to own your home court and pound lesser talent.

Finish strong! Well balanced attack

Reddish only makes 2 types of plays. Jaw droppingly good and jaw droppingly bad.

Like DRose and IQ playing together. Let?s IQ setup shop to shoot an open 3 now and again.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks starter lineup got to come together .. The Starter lineup losing the 20 pt lead to 10 pts, then D.Rose bench lineup comes in and grab a 22 pt lead to end the 3rd quarter

Announcers just pointed out that Jalen Brunson has 15 assists and zero turnovers in his first 2 games as a Knick.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks' bench unit outscored the Pistons' bench 64-22.

Six Knicks players scored in double digits tonight ....
Brunson 17 pts, 2 rb, 6 ast, on 6-11 FG shooting
Randle 15 pts, 6 rb, on 5-12 FG shooting
Barrett 18 pts, 3 rb, 4 ast, on 8-15 shooting
Toppin 16 pts, 4 rb, 1 blk. on 7-12 FG shooting
Quickley 20 pts, 7 rb. 7 ast, on 8-14 FG shooting
D.Rose 13 pts, 3 rb, 6 ast, on 4-6 shooting

mafra

Legend
The bench trio of IQ-OBI & D-Rose showed up tonight. These 3 so important bc we don?t have a top 50 stud, so we need to dominant the second unit most nights and bombard opponents with depth.