Game thread: New York Knicks vs Golden State Warriors 12/20/2022 7:30pm [Game #31]

rady

Administrator
Staff member

gt.png

GSW.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(15-16) -- (17-13)

Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for Game-Thread Rady .. We got to luv the way the (15-16) championship Warriors been preparing 12 players in their rotation the first 31 games of the season, using a 9 man rotation

Kiyaman

Legend
Don't care what any one say .. Brunson steps-up to the plate throughout the game.
Fouls fouls and more fouls hurts a 9 man rotation.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 69 - Warriors 56
I would rather be up by 20 pts on GS at the half
I can’t even remember the last time I was watching a game and saying ‘who is that random scrub going off on us’.
Aaron Nesmith had 20 the last game.

Do Poole & Barrett have any kind of passing-skills ???

Kiyaman

Legend
Do Poole & Barrett have any kind of passing-skills
When Poole don't touch the ball on offense all 4 of his teammates get a touch before the shot.
Are poole going for 40 pts tonight ???

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I’m baaaaack. Got a new phone and just remembered my login. Doesn’t hurt we’ve won 7 working on 8 in row including a home and home with the Bullies! That was great esp how Brunson jab stepped and sent Caruso tumbling out of bounds before nailing the OT dagger. Brunson hot again tonight!!! Kid went to high school close to my job Stephenson I think so I’ve heard about Brunson for years. every knows his dad played for the Bulls. I was skeptical with the trade but after a rough start to the season this team is the hottest in the NBA. Prolly gonna treat myself to league pass! Let’s go!!’

mafra

Legend
GSW a poor road team and sans Curry/Wiggins. This was a must-win, with the dreaded back2back vs PHI tomorrow. They’re taking care of business. Pocket this W and move on. 8 in a row has a sweet ring to it. Here comes Embiid tho

mafra

Legend
Reggie Miller calling IH “the joker of the East” bc of his passing ability. Not quite Jokic

Kiyaman

Legend
Reggie Miller calling IH “the joker of the East” bc of his passing ability. Not quite Jokic
Hartenstein & Sims are a dynamic frontcourt pair when they are tandem in a lineup.
It look like Hart is a fan of Jokic LOL
Tonight, the Knicks beat the championship Warriors 132-94, holding GS Warriors under a 100 pts.
The Knicks 9 man rotation are the BOSS .. 8 Game WIN Streak !!!
GO Knicks !!!

mafra

Legend
First win at MSG vs GSW since 2013!

TOR tomorrow then PHIlLY on Christmas Day. Find a way to split… losing both kind of saps the energy of this 8 game win streak.

I think ATL and MIA finish ahead of NY, same with 5 above them now… then can they hold off TOR/Indy for that 8th spot? ORL should finish strong too off healthy, same with WAS.

Kiyaman

Legend
First win at MSG vs GSW since 2013!

TOR tomorrow then PHIlLY on Christmas Day. Find a way to split… losing both kind of saps the energy of this 8 game win streak.

I think ATL and MIA finish ahead of NY, same with 5 above them now… then can they hold off TOR/Indy for that 8th spot? ORL should finish strong too off healthy, same with WAS.

The Toronto Raptors has not been playing to good lately, the Raptors are riding on a 6 game losing streak. I would hate for Toronto to break their streak, or end the Knicks streak tomorrow.
Every player in the Knicks game rotation tonight played well for a plus win, the opposite for the GS Warriors.

mafra

Legend
If Leon Rose could flip Cam, Evan, D-Rose into a legit bench contributor… Kuzma or DeRozan… something… then Knicks have a shot at top 6 and second round. I’m just throwing names out on bad teams with disregard to fit or availability. Point is, bench needs some help scoring…. Add Obi to the mix and maybe get a legit option to add to the rotation.

What do they need most? Shooter?