Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game Thead .. We going up against the new Haliburton Pacers
(Great trade Sabonis for Haliburton). Last year we should've been wise enough to do the same with Randle for Spurs Murray.
We are 2 games behind the Pacers so this is a must win game @ MSG tonight.
I'm still depressed bout the Bucks win over us .. Quickley played the entire 12 minutes of the 4th quarter and Brunson & Randle holding the ball so tight in the 4th quarter did not let Quickley take one FG shot in the 4th quarter when Quickley scored 23 pts on 9-14 shooting in the first 3 quarters of the game.
The one on one Iso Knicks 9 man rotation are becoming a up and down recipe for the lottery at the end of the day.
Knicks need Mark Jackson as head coach asap !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Sounds like Barrett will be back in the starting lineup tonight with Quickley returning to sixth man role -- after playing 42.2 minutes per game as a starter in the last seven games.
My favorite player (Quickley) on the Knicks been buddying it up with Tom Thibs and has become another ball-stopper and shoot first player .. AWFUL !!!

Will head coach Carlyse run an energy uptempo 10 man rotation against Thibs slow-ball 8 man rotation tonight?

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I been trying to plug this box onto the Knicks game for the last 3 quarters .. Impossible tonight.

The Game stats say Turner not playing so the Pacers are weak on defense and rebounds tonight .. last I look MitchRob & Randle combine for 20 rebounds mid 3rd quarter, and the Pacers team had 23 rebounds
Tom Thibs showing no love to the bench players

mafra

Legend
Almost choked it away again at home. Some crazy stupid decision down the stretch. Thankfully Halliburton was out after getting hurt. RJ got it going and JB closed the door. QG with the nail in the coffin dagger

RJ was 9-23 from the floor… that 39%. - took most shots.
27 pts.
Played 41 minutes second most minutes.
One PF.

His man - Buddy Hield
11-20 shooting 55%
7-15 3’s. 46.7%
8 reb
31 pts
Played 32 minutes

Well, it obvious from the one foul what kind of defense RJ was playing. It was his usual.

Kiya mentioned Turner not playing. Knicks won by six…, is Turner worth six points or more?

mafra

Legend
Jaylen Brown’s numbers at 22 quite similar to RJ. People need to have patience. Barrett is just 22!

Kiyaman

Legend
Jaylen Brown’s numbers at 22 quite similar to RJ. People need to have patience. Barrett is just 22!

RJ Barrett performance can not be prepared to Jaylen Brown's team-performance.
There's no excuse for RJ Barrett!
Barrett's in his 4th season and been receiving super-star playing time minutes (above 34 minutes) since his rookie season. Plus Barrett's only talent is scoring and that has been inconsistent for 3 straight seasons going on four.
Would GS Warriors trade Poole for Barrett?
Would the Pacers trade Haliburton for Barrett?
The list could go on and all the answers would be NO!

Kiyaman

Legend
Some may not want to read this .. upset I missed game.
I miss the game last night against the Pacers who have been a nice struggling team to be in the playoff/or playin race when they entered in the midseason games in the East.
If the Pacers 10 man rotation are all healthy around the end of the season (12 players) ..
Head coach Carlse's a win win coach ..
The Knicks meet up with the Pacers again, twice in the Knicks last 3 games of the season.

I have to call it as i see it .. We Won 119-113 .. Only 6 Knicks players receive double-digit minutes playing time in the rotation, against the Pacers 10 man double digits of playing time ....
The Knicks horses (starter-lineup) practically-played all of the game for the win.
The Pacers coach Carlyse mistake was giving the the Knicks a 21 point lead in the first half of the game .. The Pacers are a decent .500 team, their not a contender to snatch a 17 point lead from opponents in the 2nd half of a game for the win. I say that to say,
The 2nd half of the game belong to the Pacers outscoring us 40-33 in 3rd qtr. and 32-24 in 4th qtr.".