Game thread: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers 10/7/2022 7:30pm [Preseason #2]

pat

Starter
Is Sympathy what you looking for when it comes to where the blame for the team performance falls??
That 98% define the problem. This a man game and it comes with responsibility.

So not you want to run up behind no mentor. First, I have never seen you support Frank, Knox, Dotson, etc the way you support RJ. Not one word about mentioning for any of them.

What will 10 games tell you that you don?t already know? The last 3 years are very telling about what you have in him.
What can he do to change what everybody knows about him??
If they had treated RJ like they treated everybody else?you wouldn?t have this problem.

OPEN MIND?? If you want to be fair then don?t create a problem for 3 years and now ask for ?open mindedness? . You can?t erase the problems with him winning 2 positions in his rookie year. Him starting and playing over 30 minutes a game to detriment of the team when 98% say he is the problem.
I have judge him on what he earned not given. There is nothing that I can say he earned! Can You say what earned from his performance? It?s faulted because of the very first time he stepped out on an NBA floor.
Get me back to that moment and be fair?

Read:
https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/rj-barretts-theory-on-why-he-and-knicks-dont-get-respect/

I followed this quietly, but damn, you desperately want to see him fail, don't you?

I followed this quietly, but damn, you desperately want to see him fail, don't you?

Pat, if it?s any desperation it with the F.O. to show ?how great they are with that pick? ? How they are done everything to the detriment of the team show that it wasn?t a mistake.
See you follow it not objectively but with trying to find fault with me. I talk about the facts?. Nobody has ever called me a liar or I didn?t tell the truth about this matter.
By being QUIET, you go along with the F.O. that took us(me and you) to the bottom of the NBA and they produce R.J.Barrett, seriously!! Nothing TRANSFORMATIVE, Nothing that ?Move the Needle of this team?.
If you follow those above points are consistent with my with my objections.
We are suffering as a team and you sit back and be QUIET!! Seriously!!
A season is about winning a championship(another word consistent with my points) not about just trying to make the play in.

Pat, got a question for you? Can RJ lead us to a Championship?? You been quiet so let?s see how much you know about BB.