Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers 7:30pm 4/3/2016

Afflalo has hit 4 of his last 5. Vujacic continues to be our best scoring option. Is Rambis winning himself the head coaching job for next season by getting this depleted, undertalented roster to compete? Nothing personal against Rambis, but man, I hope not.

Vujacic penetrates and draws the foul. Chance to tie the game at the line. Have to respect what Vujacic has done late in the season here. He has an impeccable work ethic.

We get the turnover and the ball back. Rambis takes a timeout with the game tied and a chance to take the lead late in the 4th. Vujacic is having a mini-Linsanity moment here.

Kiyaman

Legend
Rambis offensive-plays are Whack .. Sasha relentless DEFENSE tied the game plus got the ball back to take the lead

Afflalo with a horrific brick out of the timeout. Man, is that guy a team killer over the last 2 months.

Vujacic can't hit a 6th three. Got overconfident out there. Pacers ball with a tie game and 39 seconds to go.

Clutch shot from Paul George despite the ankle injury. We're down 2 with 23.6 seconds to go. Let's see what silly nonsense we do with what should be a last possession.

tiger0330

Legend
Mahinmi a 58% FT shooter makes 2 FTs to tie it. Ellis blocked by Seraphin and its tied 87-87 before George nails a jumper to take the lead back 89-87.

George did the same exact thing in Indiana against the boys.

Forget the Linsanity comment. Vujacic with no magic on that last possession. Now we're down 4 with 17 seconds to go. Fine with me if we lose this one. I want PJ to have no reason to not get us a real head coach for the start of next season.

Wow, Afflalo with a quick and athletic 3 to get the lead back to 1. Afflalo has continued to look ugly at times, but he has had a huge 4th quarter in this game.