6:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks moving the ball down court without a dribble for a quick 2

Collision between Randle & MitchRob .. Timeout

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 52 - Grizz 54

Knicks playing even B.ball with Grizz ..
Thibs stretching the rotation to 11 players in the first half
MitchRob's 3 blocks and Grimes dynamic defense has Ja Morrant with 8 pts, and 4 turnovers before the Half.
It’s too bad Fournier played himself out of the rotation because Knicks need a knockdown shooter badly .. Knicks shot 3-16 from the 3-ball line (Help)

mafra

Legend
Brunson misses 2 shots in final 10 seconds. He had a chance to give them the lead, then after JA missed a FT he had a chance to tie it. He missed both shots. Oh well. Long love the tank. I hope they lose 20 in a row. I watched DEN Broncos post game instead of this nonsense. I turned it on to watch the final 5 minutes. Hard to care about NBA these days. Anyway, Broncos are putrid so what does it say about Knicks that I opted to do that over watching this? Lol. Come on DET!

Kiyaman

Legend
In the remaining 8 minutes of the game .. Cam, Barrett, and Randle only took one shot each.
PG Brunson's ball-hogging took all the rest of the shots going down the stretch for the Knicks, plus Brunson played the entire 4th quarter scoring 17 pts in the qtr. for a 30 pt game.
Brunson missing both the shots on the Knicks last two offensive possession was not good, but not looking to pass the ball made it bad because this was not the first game, and wont be the last having Thibs as coach..
In the remaining 5 minutes of the game every player in the PG Ja Morrant lineup scored going down the stretch of a close scoring game.

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
Brunson misses 2 shots in final 10 seconds. He had a chance to give them the lead, then after JA missed a FT he had a chance to tie it. He missed both shots. Oh well. Long love the tank. I hope they lose 20 in a row. I watched DEN Broncos post game instead of this nonsense. I turned it on to watch the final 5 minutes. Hard to care about NBA these days. Anyway, Broncos are putrid so what does it say about Knicks that I opted to do that over watching this? Lol. Come on DET!
After 20gms we are what we are and have been for over a decade...a very mediocre to bad basketball team who might get lucky a season or two based on some scheduling logistics, opponent injuries, a down conference

It goes to show too, as nice as Brunson is...adding a talent like him requires much more to be coupled with. We might have been slightly better with Mitchell but the makeup of Cleveland was quite different than ours prior to trade and they were already much better than us. Brunson is really no better addition than Murray or even Ben Simmons(if he's past his health issues) and I'm speaking in the grand scheme of things. We've been relatively healthy with no Drama and have lost nearly every game to a team with a winning record

mafra

Legend
Yes. I wonder where this team is if they got Murray. Young is terribly inefficient, on par as an RJ type black hole.

What if this team had Brunson and Murray, with Cam and Grimes and Randle?

There’s no end. We can only hope we are like the 30 win MEM and NO from 2019. Finish out of play-in and win the lottery.