TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game-Thread of Butler vs Thibs
Thibs steal holding the grudge over getting fired a month into the season as Wolves coach.
Cam Reddish is the best defensive player to defend Butler .. SAD
The Heats 1-1 vs the Magic this weekend beat the Cavs on Tuesday 100-97

It's been hard to forget our two losses vs Kyrie and then Lebron, plus the several ways a coach could've turned both games into wins.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks leading the scoring having a double digit lead at the end of the first quarter on Quickley, Grimes, and Fournier's hustle ....
End of First Quarter .. Knicks 28 - Heats 22

Brunson & MitchRob out .. And Thibs ran a 7-Man rotation in the quarter

Kiyaman

Legend
Coach Thibs funny (no identity) substitution in the 2nd quarter have it Knicks 35 Heats 39 .. 7 min remain before halftime

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 51 - Heats 48
Knicks went on a 7-2 run to end 2nd quarter

Brunson out .. And McBride receive 3 min of playing time in first half, which mean Quickley had to play 21 minutes in the first half of the game.
FREE D.Rose

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks been out scoring the Heat the majority of the 3rd quarter.
Quickley shot a AIR-BALL having 5 min remaining in 3rd quarter (Tired)

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Quarter .. Knicks 77 - Heats 72
The Knicks ended the 3rd getting a 3 ball shot from McBride, and then Grimes

mafra

Legend
Thibbs coaching last minute should get him fired. Wow. I’m no longer in his corner. That was pathetic. MIA should’ve won the game. Knicks are near bottom in NBA in offensive play coming out of a timeout and it showed tonight. Last minute and twice Thibbs tries to lob ball to Randle at center court with Bam guarding him, in an ISO set. Both led to turnovers. Meanwhile… MIA gets 2 great looks from 3 out of timeouts.

I’m out on Thibbs. Tired of this.

Ever hear of movement?

Knicks somehow survive despite 3 turnovers in final minute.

Kiyaman

Legend
Herro took the last shot of the game, not Butler or Bayo.
A Knicks win tonight .. The Randle & Barrett tandem had me ...... gong down the stretch of the win !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Thibbs coaching last minute should get him fired. Wow. I’m no longer in his corner. That was pathetic. MIA should’ve won the game. Knicks are near bottom in NBA in offensive play coming out of a timeout and it showed tonight. Last minute and twice Thibbs tries to lob ball to Randle at center court with Bam guarding him, in an ISO set. Both led to turnovers. Meanwhile… MIA gets 2 great looks from 3 out of timeouts.

I’m out on Thibbs. Tired of this.

Ever hear of movement?

Knicks somehow survive despite 3 turnovers in final minute.

Thibs were supposed to be FIRED last season from having a 17-24 record in MSG.
Randle with 7 turnovers in the game, and 3 in the 4th quarter.
I actually believe Cam Reddish performance could replace Randle in the rotation, so several Knicks teammates could have the chance of having a high scoring game.
Barrett took 23 FGA
Randle took 19 FGA
The Knicks team took 83 FGA
The Knicks bench scored 28 pts, and the majority of the bench points were in the 4th quarter.