Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat - 2/25/22

Yes I meant unable to sign anyone. I mean history speaks for itself.
Any player not on the current team is no longer relevant.
If you believe in Veteran Mentoring then this is what I think RJ is missing.
With that lets hope I am right and you are wrong. However if he does not get it then I agree RJ will not evolve to what I believe he will be.

I believe in what Phil did as GM.
See mentoring are for players you going to bring along slowly. That is what F.O. and coaches do for there growth and stop any cancer from growing.
??Read that several times to sink in. Not trying to be insulting but for understanding.
Question? ok no question.
You and I know that isn?t the course taken for RJ. It to late for that. The damage is done, the dye has been cast, the cancer is all over the body. It terminal and you want to save RJ with a mentor.
??Whom to you suggest??
??And if you don?t mind me asking ?What about those relevant players??? I know you said they are relevant but those relevant are talking to the very players you would like to sign, huh??
You can?t undo or change history. But certainly you can correct injustice. That is a tall order and most people are to afraid to try.

So we really back to where we started with the same questions.
Who long does he need? Life, lol
What see him being doesn?t translate into championships!

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
I believe in what Phil did as GM.
See mentoring are for players you going to bring along slowly. That is what F.O. and coaches do for there growth and stop any cancer from growing.
??Read that several times to sink in. Not trying to be insulting but for understanding.
Question? ok no question.
You and I know that isn?t the course taken for RJ. It to late for that. The damage is done, the dye has been cast, the cancer is all over the body. It terminal and you want to save RJ with a mentor.
??Whom to you suggest??
??And if you don?t mind me asking ?What about those relevant players??? I know you said they are relevant but those relevant are talking to the very players you would like to sign, huh??
You can?t undo or change history. But certainly you can correct injustice. That is a tall order and most people are to afraid to try.

So we really back to where we started with the same questions.
Who long does he need? Life, lol
What see him being doesn?t translate into championships!

I do not believe a dye has been cast. We both believe in players need mentors and we disagree on the Past being the Past. Its only Today that matters. For today I want RJ on the knicks.

mafra

Legend
The dude thought Phil and Gaines did a good job in NYY. That?s ridiculous. No point even responding to nonsense.

I do not believe a dye has been cast. We both believe in players need mentors and we disagree on the Past being the Past. Its only Today that matters. For today I want RJ on the knicks.

We have no team according to you. The current state of the Knicks backs up that claim.

Lets be clear about mentoring. Rookie are bought along slowly into the game. They watch, They play, They discuss mistake and things done good. So really it a none issue because the last time it was done was for Frank with J. Jack. Mills and Perry following Phil vision of how to bring Frank along. The only different is Phil has D. Rose for the job.

From the very first moment that Mills and Perry took over from Phil. They made mistakes. They been making mistake after mistake. Among all of the mistakes you think they hit a home run with one decision. If we have no team... then would not the dye been cast... not a question.