Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves 7:30 pm 12/02/2016 [Game#19]

Playa2

Benchwarmer
Jeff has to understand the young guys play better on the road, the pressure to play well at MSG is for the veteran players in tight games. Sheesh

and1

Rotation player
if we actually win this game, the game ball goes to Q. consistent from beginning to end... so far.

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks bench gives up that 10 pt lead and the Wolves take their first lead 102-101. Who wants it more with 6 mins left.

Playa2

Benchwarmer
Point spread Minn got 4.5 they win, that last dunk by lavine allowed them to win in point spread.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
And the Knicks sweep the Wolves, 114-116. Great win! Major props to Kyle O'Quinn for a stunning game! He had a slow season start but as Noah kept missing games and Kyle's minutes increased, he reinvented himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and1

Rotation player
you gotta love this.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Q.jpg
    Q.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25

mafra

Legend
Wow! KAT doesn't score for the first 20 minutes, then he doesn't score in the 4th quarter.

Vintage-amazing Melo for a night.... had some huge plays down the stretch (a block, snagging a loose ball, running on the break). But Kyle OQ had 20 points (9-11 shooting), 13 rebounds (7OFF), 2 blocks and 2 assists....

Holliday delivers with a start.... I think 13 points and 7 rebounds. Rose hit big shots down the stretch to save the game.... 3 players score 20+ and now NYK 5-2 in "close" games.

knicks basically led all game.... just like last game.... late rally from mIN but NYK held on.... still, no win is ugly when you're NY.... so we'll take every win we can get.

taking care of biz agaunstvteams under .500 is key for this season.... mission accomplished last few days.

mafra

Legend
No Noah and no Lee and KP is 2-11 and BJ has 2 points (with 8 assists) but no problem. Just shows you what this team might be like in a few months. 3 stars and a bunch of role players.... we can survive if a few guys are off as long as we stick to the team concept..... stay ready bc a different guy each night.

tiger0330

Legend
I see more Oak than DGreene. Love DGreenes game other than him kicking people in the nuts. Still think his suspension cost the Dubs their ring.