Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 7:30 pm 12/22/2016 [Game#29]

and1

Rotation player
crazy man jennings dropping dimes like they're CHEAP! just drop 'em everywhere, brandon. who cares, right?
the mighty o'quinn with yet another full-on beast mode game. big baby, kuz and the bench in general just coming
up big for us after our starters set the tone. i listened to the game on the radio, didn't get to watch it yet, but the only thing that was irking me about it was the sloppiness with the turnovers. hopefully we avoid such nonsense on sunday against the celtics. but these last two games were a great response to the way we ended that 5 game west coast trip. chemistry is building big time with these guys, especially the 2nd unit, and that sort of action can pay off big time in the playoffs. looking forward to watching the rewind.

and1

Rotation player
Ibaka is exactly the defender that can stop KP. You can put your chest into the kid and disrupt his shot, only way he avoids Ibaka is stay beyond the arc where Ibaka will give him some room for the lower percentage 3.

This is a trap game if I ever saw one.

it's really encouraging when our 2nd unit can dominate a game where KP is up against a defender who's going to make it a long night for him.

Kiyaman

Legend
crazy man jennings dropping dimes like they're CHEAP! just drop 'em everywhere, brandon. who cares, right?
the mighty o'quinn with yet another full-on beast mode game. big baby, kuz and the bench in general just coming
up big for us after our starters set the tone. i listened to the game on the radio, didn't get to watch it yet, but the only thing that was irking me about it was the sloppiness with the turnovers. hopefully we avoid such nonsense on sunday against the celtics. but these last two games were a great response to the way we ended that 5 game west coast trip. chemistry is building big time with these guys, especially the 2nd unit, and that sort of action can pay off big time in the playoffs. looking forward to watching the rewind.

I wasnt able to see the game either (The Giants Loss to Philly 19-24) .. the Knicks rewind n highlights were off the chart .. Great Knicks win over a Magics team.
Jennings played a great game. I luv the hard screens OQuinn and Hernangomez set.
Hernangomez is a hell of a 2nd round pick .. KEEPER!

Our bench roster became optimistic when we signed Jennings having (Oakley)Quinn plus adding vet Sasha n three explosive frontcourt rookies in Kuz/Willy/Plumlee

This were great Knicks win using the bench to beat a 13-18 Magics team .. The tandem of Quinn n Willy in the frontcourt to screen for Jennings to get the open space needed to have option to feed inside n outside teammates for easy baskets .. Coach Horn gets a A+ plus for running a complete 10 man rotation throughout the game .. we play a better game using a two-unit rotation rather than give 3 to 4 players more than 30 minute a game to settle with a 8 man rotation especially when our schedule always have us playing 4 games in 6 days.
Great Knicks WIN !!!