Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady, it's another Home game, and another must win Knicks game.
We are 6-3 at Home .. Coach Thibs say our center Mitch Robinson, and our combo-guard Quickley are out of tonight game.
I always like the energy tandem of Quickley & Grimes 2-Way performance in the backcourt.
Having no center MitchRob vs the Raptors rotation of forwards, and no energy Quickley coming off the bench is bad news.

Kiyaman

Legend
Josh Hart upset he got smashed on both sides making a layup ..And no foul called!
Josh Hart gonna get git back !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
The Raptors are double n triple teaming Randle and Brunson going down the stretch, but Grimes and Hart are scoring crazy to give Knicks a 10 pt lead having 3 minutes remaining in the game

Kiyaman

Legend
Our Centers Hartenstein & Sims had a great winning performance tonight !!!
Barrett's 27 pts showed up for his native Canada fans
Randle did Randle scoring 34 pts, 8 rb, 5 Dimes
Brunson getting back at me having 9 Dimes plus 21 pts
Donte added 5 Dimes
But our 4 Bench Players wore-down all the Raptors hope for a WIN in MSG
The Knicks Bench added 49 pts, 18 rbs, 14 ast, 3 stl, on 18-28 FG, and 9-11 from 3's
Grimes 19 pts
Hart 16 pts
Hartenstein 11 pts
And pass-first Deuce McBride 3 Dimes
The Knicks team had 36 Dimes tonight for the 136 - 130 WIN over Raptors !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks announced early today that Mitch Robinson will undergo surgery on his left ankle and will be re-evaluated in 8-to-10 weeks .. Feb/March
Jericho Sims who been wrecking the G.Leaque have replaced center Mitch Robinson in tonite game, and played well.
I hope Sims is healthy to Perform on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Saturday .. 4 Games in 6 days.
The Raptors, Jazz, Suns, and Clippers .. 3-1 schedule for the Knicks