Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Utah Jazz 12:00 pm 11/6/2016 [Game#6]

pat

Starter
They show a profound lack of trust in each other. Everybody, even the bench are trying to play hero ball.

Kiyaman

Legend
about time melo to KP for 2 .. the only one working hard to score in the final 5 minutes is Rose ...never been happy with Melo in the final minutes of a game

tiger0330

Legend
Sensational driving layup by DRose. Contorting his body and seemingly in the air for 10 seconds floating the ball over Gobert for 2.

and1

Rotation player
damn we had this game in the bag. started the game with stagnant offense, looked bad. went back to stagnant offense after we got a nice lead and squandered it. we could've had this one. i would've seriously considered bringing crazy man jennings out there again for that 3 guard line-up.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
A lot of hassle, but so many sloppy plays. Also, whenever D-Rose drives to the basket I'm afraid he's gonna break his knees.

edit: KP humiliated by Golbert in two consecutive plays.

and1

Rotation player
but you know what? the good news is i'm seeing some good stuff from rose. 8 assists tonight. he had 4 TOs, but at least he's not hogging the ball like he was a few games ago. we need to stop this hero ball BS and over-switching on our D. cLee only had 8 shots tonight. we have to get him more involved. the games we've won have all had him more active and aggressive on the offense early on.

pat

Starter
we need to stop this hero ball BS and over-switching on our D. cLee only had 8 shots tonight. we have to get him more involved. the games we've won have all had him more active and aggressive on the offense early on.
I agree with the hero ball BS, but the problem is not over-switching, but bad switching.

Kiyaman

Legend
A lot of hassle, but so many sloppy plays. Also, whenever D-Rose drives to the basket I'm afraid he's gonna break his knees.

edit: KP humiliated by Golbert in two consecutive plays.

We all should know Rose is driving to the basket .. why wasn't Melo KP Lance Thomas crashing the boards for the offensive rebound or screening for Rose ...why isnt Noah playing the final 5 minutes of the game??????
to

tiger0330

Legend
What a sad 4th quarter..
I thought after Chi the Knicks turned a corner. The refs might have helped Utah but allowing 36 pts in the 4th did them in started by that 7-0 run by Utah with the 2nd unit in.

KP and Melo combined for 56 points, you're supposed to win games when they're shooting like that.