Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. Today is a must win Game in MSG for the Knicks tonight, because we have a 10 game stretch on our schedule that's Ruff-Ruff -Ruff

High scorer Beal is back for the Wizards tonight .. we can't have a close scoring game going down the stretch

Kiyaman

Legend
1st Q stats - they kicked our asses (35-22)
Randle with the 3 point play to end the first half
Half Time .. Knicks 48 - Wizards 56

Kiyaman

Legend
KP's looking to have a double-double night ..
MitchRob's defense and offensive boards are missing tonight
Sims is happy to receive playing-time
Grimes maybe out the 2nd half .. not good

mafra

Legend
I didn’t watch a second…. Can’t take a team seriously that’s below .500 at home.
Knicks 18-27 from FT line. We need a NYK patented 5-16 run to remove any notion that we should trade to make a run this season.

Kiyaman

Legend
I didn’t watch a second…. Can’t take a team seriously that’s below .500 at home.
Knicks 18-27 from FT line. We need a NYK patented 5-16 run to remove any notion that we should trade to make a run this season.
Hopefully, this will be Tom Thibs final season as a Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
We played individual-selfish B.Ball on offense tonight, having 14 Dimes from 96 FGA
No team plan, no coach plan, no ball movement, no team-chemistry from the 4 most minute played players on the team. Awful Loss at MSG !!!
Randle and Brunson hit the WALL in our last 2 losses !!!

It's time to look at the Knicks game schedule .. the Knicks next 9 games are Ruff-Ruff-Ruff
We are 0-2 tonight .. SAD
And the Knicks are looking to trade players (D.Rose, Fournier, Reddish, and ???) the same players that would've prevented the destruction bout ready to happen to the Knicks a week before the deadline.

Broadway

All Star
Did not watch, only caught highlights of Kuz on ESPN doing us dirty. Man this team does not adjust to what their opponent is doing well and/or individual player. Again if teams stay patient they can get whatever they want on us

I've advocated trading for Kuz recently and I thought I read somewhere we have interest in him