Game Thread Schedule

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yeah by akamu

LMAO:teeth:...yea

I'm about to make a risky decision.. and msg, give it a chance, could be a good idea....

For the next Nets game MSG and I can both make the thread...
he does first first half with introductions and game info and last game and I do player spotlight key matchup and starting five.. or vis-versa I don't really care.. maybe it should be the other way, would make more sense.... well, it should be tried for one game.... if it turns out good, maybe we could use it in big games... well... MSG, if you don't like the idea we could not do this, but I like the idea..

thats a pretty good idea

nobody answered about me having a section in game threads....Prince's Corner or Pharoahs Pyramid-it'll be a pyramid effect to what we should to to win some shit like that, ill add a brief analysis of the game and "what teams should do to win this game".

just wanted to leave it out there what ya'll think, i mean this computer video's and pictures shit is hard as **** loll

Last edited:

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
I'll let you make someone with one other person.. I said you need to have been on knicksonline for 6 months.. but I want you to make say a key matchup opinions.. but i'll do the photos.. so.. I'll give us Denver.. you send me all the info and I'll put it together.. I do want you to make one though.. do this once of twice and then you can make an official one yourself..

right on JPZ, ive been a member for a year and change now but thats cool man, ill do whatever. i will definitely do a key match-ups section and say a key to a win section too. It'll be cool, thanks JPZ!

D-LEE42fan

jpz17

Starter
my BAD DLEE!!! But.. yeah I want you to prove to us you can make an interting thread first!! You could be good

jpz17

Starter
If All Harrington is on NY Staruday I'm sorry Tuner, but MSG and I will make the "speical addition" game thread, if hes not, it's all yours

jpz17

Starter
threads for the next few weeks

<table class="listTable" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="lt_date"> Sat 29</td><td class="lt_opponent"> vs Golden State
MSG
</td><td class="lt_time"> 7:30pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> MSG</td><td class="lt_nattv">
</td><td class="lt_radio">
</td></tr><tr class="listTableTitle"><td>December</td><td>Opponent</td><td>Time</td><td>Local TV</td><td>Nat TV</td><td>Radio</td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Tue 02</td><td class="lt_opponent"> vs Portland
CLAIMED: ABCD
</td><td class="lt_time"> 7:30pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> MSG</td><td class="lt_nattv">
</td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Wed 03</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ Cleveland
CLAIMED: MSG
</td><td class="lt_time"> 7:00pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> MSG</td><td class="lt_nattv">
</td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Fri 05</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ Atlanta
Kiya or Knicks3 (if you need pic help ask me)
</td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Sun 07</td><td class="lt_opponent"> vs Detroit
CLAIMED JPZ17
</td><td class="lt_time"> 12:00pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> MSG</td><td class="lt_nattv">
</td></tr></tbody></table>